Blocked account with no reason

kosg

Dormant account
Hello!

My name is Konstantins im from Riga, Latvia and 3-4 months ago my account on William Hill was blocked with no reason.

I placed few bets on tennis and football all bets won, there was about 6,000 EUR on balance.

Really I don't know what must to take, because no one who works with William Hill don't give me an open answer.

I need your help or advice!

Best regards,

K.G.

Screen shot 2014-08-07 at 4.55.31 PM.png

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

My name is Konstantins im from Riga, Latvia and 3-4 months ago my account on William Hill was blocked with no reason.

I placed few bets on tennis and football all bets won, there was about 6,000 EUR on balance.

Really I don't know what must to take, because no one who works with William Hill don't give me an open answer.

I need your help or advice!

Best regards,

K.G.

View attachment 48397

They may be investigating the possibility that you are part of a match rigging enterprise, the part that places bets on outcomes that have been arranged in advance. It's not just William Hill involved, but the governing bodies for these sports who would want to investigate whether there had been any fixing of the results. However, if no evidence emerges that any of these games were fixed, they cannot argue that you could have benefitted from knowing the outcomes in advance, and you would have a strong case to have your current balance paid, although there would be no right to place further bets if William Hill didn't want to accept them.

William hill is legit.

They may be investigating the possibility that you are part of a match rigging enterprise, the part that places bets on outcomes that have been arranged in advance. It's not just William Hill involved, but the governing bodies for these sports who would want to investigate whether there had been any fixing of the results. However, if no evidence emerges that any of these games were fixed, they cannot argue that you could have benefitted from knowing the outcomes in advance, and you would have a strong case to have your current balance paid, although there would be no right to place further bets if William Hill didn't want to accept them.

They are as legit as it gets.

For them to block your account means they suspect you of mischief. Usually they are right.

Laundering money or unfair advantages are quickly spotted by William hill.

I don't see a good outcome for you sir.

Thanks for your reply,

but how can i take my money back? at least which i deposit

Not sure why but there must be a reason. If you phone them I am sure they would give you an explanation as to why your account is blocked and I really cant believe that they will give you no answer at all. They are as legit as you can get so for them to block your account they must suspect something is wrong especially if this happened 3 or 4 months ago. Sorry but its hard to believe that if you have been contacting them for 4 months that they have gave you no explanation at all. So what do they tell you exactly as they must say something to you??

Not sure why but there must be a reason. If you phone them I am sure they would give you an explanation as to why your account is blocked and I really cant believe that they will give you no answer at all. They are as legit as you can get so for them to block your account they must suspect something is wrong especially if this happened 3 or 4 months ago. Sorry but its hard to believe that if you have been contacting them for 4 months that they have gave you no explanation at all. So what do they tell you exactly as they must say something to you??

"We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Unfortunately, we cannot comply with your request as there is an on-going investigation regarding the suspicious betting pattern. As much as we would like to, we cannot provide a definite time frame of when the investigation will be concluded. We hope for your extended patience on this matter."

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back