BlackjackPlayer.com special Meister offer

Stanford

Dormant account
Can someone tell me if that wagering requirements carryover. As I read the bonus terms it doesn't appear to be that way. It says:

"You must wager 10 TIMES (deposit + bonus) before cashing-in of the bonus will be allowed.

Any cashin request before the minimum wagering requirements are met will result in the bonus being removed."

As I read that, if a player loses the bonus, then it cannot be cashed in. But I am not sure.

Thanks,
Stanford
 

chucho

Bonus Pimp
I beleive it is 15x and if you got a bonus at any of their other casinos, VIP Casinos, Wall Street or Good as gold, they will not give you the bonus. If you deposit and then request the bonus after receiving a bonus at the others, they will not only not give you the bonus but they will make you wager the deposit 1x or pay 3% to cashin.
 

Stanford

Dormant account
chucho said:
I beleive it is 15x and if you got a bonus at any of their other casinos, VIP Casinos, Wall Street or Good as gold, they will not give you the bonus. If you deposit and then request the bonus after receiving a bonus at the others, they will not only not give you the bonus but they will make you wager the deposit 1x or pay 3% to cashin.
Thanks churcho. They have the Meister offer which I recall as 20X - 100 bonus for 100 deposit.

They also have the regular sign up which is 50 bonus for 100 deposit. I think that one is 10X. Players should verify the wager requirement before they play anything as I am going by memory.

However, I played there a long time ago and they have 25% match for existing players, but I don't know if the WR carryover.

BTW - the blackjack rules are pretty bad - No double after split, double 10 and 11 only, dealer hits soft 17.

Stanford
 

snuf419

Dormant account
games are rigged in my opinion...
and look at the software...geesh...it's so...'last century'.

You can get almost anywhere a 100% match with 20X WR.
 

m249a

Dormant account
I played at a casino in South Korea a few years back that had similar splitting rules, IMO not allowing a double after a split is a bad call on the house's part. It is even worse allowing the dealer to hit on a soft 17. There are too many other places to play at to accept this type of absurd rule's. They are clearly raising the house edge. Be very careful playing BJ under these rules, you are asking for trouble.
 

islandmaan

Full Member
webmeister
I have spoken with the CS manager of BlackJackPlayer and the answer to your questions are: The wager requirements for the meister bonus is 20 x (bonus + deposit). If a player makes a withdraw prior to completing the WR then the bonus is forfeit. If the player account goes to zero there is no carry over of the WR.

There is no specific rules that does not allow a player to have a bonus at one of the other VIP Profits casino. The management at most Casinos always have the right of refusal to a player, if you have any concerns please send an email to support@blackjackjplayer.com prior to making a deposit.

This group, VIP Services, who supplies the customer service has been in existence for quite some time and has an excellent reputation in the gaming industry.
 

Sorcerak

Dormant account
Their dealer is too strong for me.. I got down to 0$ flatbetting with minimum wager at 36% of the playthrough. One of my most frustrating experience online - the cards that were dealt were just impossible.

Bryan did you gave it a shot? How did you do?
 

Stanford

Dormant account
Sorcerak said:
Their dealer is too strong for me.. I got down to 0$ flatbetting with minimum wager at 36% of the playthrough. One of my most frustrating experience online - the cards that were dealt were just impossible.

Bryan did you gave it a shot? How did you do?
What bet size did you use? Could not have been $1 which I thought was the minimum. If you did the full 100 deposit and 100 bonus, your WR is 4000 and 36% is 1440. To lose 200 in 1440 rounds of $1 is scary.

I am concerned with such a result.

Stanford
 

Stanford

Dormant account
islandmaan said:
I have spoken with the CS manager of BlackJackPlayer and the answer to your questions are: The wager requirements for the meister bonus is 20 x (bonus + deposit). If a player makes a withdraw prior to completing the WR then the bonus is forfeit. If the player account goes to zero there is no carry over of the WR.
Hi Islandman,

Thanks for answering my question and all the other good information.

Stanford
 

snuf419

Dormant account
as i told you guys, this software is fu*king rigged
why bothered with whether WR carrys over or not? you won't wanna play there ever again after the first session, so who cares?
 

kavaman

Experienced Member
PABnononaccred3
PABnononaccred3
MM
Its not rigged

Its not rigged. The rules for blackjack are just a bit worse then on mg, crypto, rtg casinos.
Its a decent offer, and they pay their winners fast.
The software is just extremely streaky.
And i dont think casinomeister would advertise a rigged casino...

-kavaman
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Blackjackplayer was absorbed by VIP Casinos.com. I believe all the players were notified of this.
 
Top