Blackjack strategy - how many losing hands?

rob3786

Dormant account
Everyone remembers the first couple of times they played blackjack and thought they were the first to think of the doubling doubling strategy but realised their bank balance wasnt up to it. Has anyone used this method how many losing hands did you get in a row how high did you have to stake. I have had 5 poor hands and ended up staking 10 a hand.

Everyone remembers the first couple of times they played blackjack and thought they were the first to think of the doubling doubling strategy but realised their bank balance wasnt up to it. Has anyone used this method how many losing hands did you get in a row how high did you have to stake. I have had 5 poor hands and ended up staking 10 a hand.

If you're talking about the Martingale strategy, I don't do that with blackjack because of the possibility of splitting/doubling several times, it would screw up everything if you were dealt a pair of 8's, split, and got another 8 on one of those hands, a 3 on the other, etc.

What I do do, is just decrease my bet after winning 2 or 3 hands in a row, and increase it after losing 2 or 3 hands in a row. Note: This doesn't always work! :lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back