Bitstarz and streamers

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
This was me, not Jimbo.

At least get facts right, none of what you said there even happened and you have no idea about who/what it was????
Better spelling.
Well done you!... gold star haha!..

CraiGDaniel

Experienced Member
Imagine replying to me and calling me stupid for making spelling mistakes... ha
Imagine being so desperate you're calling someone out for a spelling mistake.

Pathetic :D

Anyway way to much of my time wasted, i can see why streamers don't come here if they're faced with people like you.

I'll laugh myself out the door

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
Imagine being so desperate you're calling someone out for a spelling mistake.

Pathetic :D

Anyway way to much of my time wasted, i can see why streamers don't come here if they're faced with people like you.

I'll laugh myself out the door
Well stay.. or agree to meet me...
I’m nice. Really

I’ll even get us lunch before we talk outside Craig... that’s a offer even a parasite can’t refuse...

goatwack

Former IBF & ABC Intercontinental Bonanza Holder
CAG
Nothing wrong with a bit of mano-a-mano Greco Roman wrestling to sort out any differences

Playford's even stripped to the waist, the brute

I....it seems my imagination ran away with me there, sorry about that

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
Nothing wrong with a bit of mano-a-mano Greco Roman wrestling to sort out any differences

Playford's even stripped to the waist, the brute

I....it seems my imagination ran away with me there, sorry about that
Christ... I won’t sleep now you having that vision of me...

reported for sexual harassment.

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
Let's nip this in the bud, shall we ?
Gentlemen, to your corners.
Goatie to your room, and let's all say a silent prayer for your socks :D
Just going to bed, I’ve sox awaiting me oddly enough...
It’s a lot better a sight on my bed than the goat ha!...

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM

wobble33

Experienced Member
Cant speak about nick but letsgiveitaspin ive been watching every now and then since he started and i truly believe hes gambling with own money.. Ofc he gets bonuses like everyone.
I have seen this guy on you tube as well. Did you know he gets 2k bonus with no wagering pure cash every stream off leo vegas. I believe he is streaming at least 5 times a week, Thats 10k a week for FREE every week???

I also believe leo vegas bought more than 50 % of his shared website, Coincidence? Think people will make their own mind up about streamers because i am getting less and less convinced about any of them i see on you tube.

dave1888

Ueber Meister
PABnononaccred2
mm1
I have seen this guy on you tube as well. Did you know he gets 2k bonus with no wagering pure cash every stream off leo vegas. I believe he is streaming at least 5 times a week, Thats 10k a week for FREE every week???

I also believe leo vegas bought more than 50 % of his shared website, Coincidence? Think people will make their own mind up about streamers because i am getting less and less convinced about any of them i see on you tube.
Source?

interlog

Meister Member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
MM
Whether streamers get no deposit / non withdrawable bonuses just as the young chap in the OP did, favourable bonus terms (i.e. a higher max bet than non streamers) or can only cash out a max of their winnings; none of these practices bring this streaming affiliation business in a good light.

There are only a few "real" slot streamers left. The majority of the slots section on Twitch is littered with what I describe as fake slot players because none of them would play in real life as they would on stream.

I said this a number of times before, but in the good old days of yesteryear high rolling was seen as playing at £5 a spin on Twitch with a giveaway for viewers consisting out of some free spins. These days, you don't get noticed any longer if you play at £5 a spin and you are to do a giveaway that consists out of a 4 digit number.

Last edited:

wobble33

Experienced Member
Just go to his channel. Ask him how does he gets 2k off leo vegas a day to stream, And he freely will tell you its a deposit bonus that has no wagering, No max bet and any game playable. He does tell you he wouldnt recieve it if he cashed it out straight away because thats obviously typical bonus abuse.

This guy seems a nice fella but i just cant get my head around the fact of anyone giving anyone else 2k a day virtual free money. Every day they stream.

interlog

Meister Member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
MM
Just go to his channel. Ask him how does he gets 2k off leo vegas a day to stream, And he freely will tell you its a deposit bonus that has no wagering, No max bet and any game playable. He does tell you he wouldnt recieve it if he cashed it out straight away because thats obviously typical bonus abuse.

This guy seems a nice fella but i just cant get my head around the fact of anyone giving anyone else 2k a day virtual free money. Every day they stream.
What you forgot to mention is that he put his own money in first and that this 2k is a second chance bonus. Ok, very favourable terms but as you mentioned he can't cash it out all that often and is used to extend play time.

I am sure that, as with most gamblers, he is down on slot play at the end of the year (not taken into account any affiliate earning because they sit separate to the gambling funds)

wobble33

Experienced Member
What you forgot to mention is that he put his own money in first and that this 2k is a second chance bonus. Ok, very favourable terms but as you mentioned he can't cash it out all that often and is used to extend play time.

I am sure that, as with most gamblers, he is down on slot play at the end of the year (not taken into account any affiliate earning because they sit separate to the gambling funds)
[/QUOTE

Come on interlog you know all about streaming. Of course he has to deposit 2k of his own money first, Who doesnt?

All i will say is give me 2k a day for 5 days a week and every week. I will soon be bloody rich, and of course the aff money on top as well..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)