Bitcoin, the biggest gamble?

GordonotRamsay

Newbie member
Well Bitcoin is really on the rise this time and I think that it is fair for all of us to know what it can really bring for all of us. I think it is worth noting that coinbetz is a fair site for us to use and know more about the coins out there. It is not just bitcoin alone, and you have to be aware of the rest of the market if you are going to try out on crypto in the long run since it is your money that is at stake as well so take note.

Last edited by a moderator:

interlog

Meister Member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
MM
Well Bitcoin is really on the rise this time and I think that it is fair for all of us to know what it can really bring for all of us. I think it is worth noting that coinbetz is a fair site for us to use and know more about the coins out there. It is not just bitcoin alone, and you have to be aware of the rest of the market if you are going to try out on crypto in the long run since it is your money that is at stake as well so take note.

Well that all depends from when you measure it.

If you look at the performance over the past 30 days it lost its value from $39,337 to $27,148 or a drop of 69%

mack341

saw this earlier on the bbc

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

1622214919639.png

"It had all the hallmarks of a cannabis cultivation set-up and I believe it is only the second such crypto mine we have encountered in the West Midlands," she said.

"Bitcoin is a form of digital money, a cryptocurrency, which was first published as an idea in 2008.
It operates on the blockchain - a digital ledger of transactions - and miners audit Bitcoin transactions in exchange for an opportunity to acquire the digital currency.
This process consumes large amounts of electricity as it requires enormous computing power.
To increase profits, people often connect large numbers of "miners" to the network - even entire warehouses full of them.
Bitcoin's electricity consumption is currently greater than The Netherlands"

How can a dodgy operation like the above be part of the auditing, who do they contact in the bitcoin world or have a contract with?

The world has gone mad, greta on the tv everyday lecturing about climate change while this diabolical waste of non-renewable energy going on daily for no productive end, just a speculation game which is going to cost some dearly when the music stops.

neon claws

Experienced Member
Yeah it's not going back up again for at least a couple years. I've switched 20% of my portfolio to eth since it has a solution to the power usage and will probably transition to 50% soon.