BingoVega Not Paying Wins

I gamble online since 3 years and went through a lot of sites (MG, Playtech, Rival etc, including some that are regarded as "not recommended"). The one and only negative experience I had in those three years happened - in BingoVega. I played there regularly some time, but after having requested my first cashout I wasnt paid. After a few days I wrote a helpdesk ticket and was told to check out the matter with Virtualexchange. After phoning and exchanging mails with Virtualexchange the payment finally arrived a couple of days later. I was upset because the customer support had done absolutely nothing but telling me (in a rude way) to contact Virtualexchange. I wrote an email complaint to Bingovega which was completely ignored. Needless to say that I closed my account there, but since I felt very upset about the lack of willingness for any useful customer support in Vega, its very interesting for me to see how things will develop regarding the two issues described at the beginning of this thread. Would be nice to see them be resolved, only so far they have not even been adressed.

Cheers Balky

a sleeping dog

We should be THANKING Cindy for the minor breach of etiquette. This has brought attention to an issue from over a year ago that had died, and now requires an explanation before much further progress can be made on the "new & improved" Vega experience.

The issues presented here over a year ago and never resolved, as well as many others that have not, are not dead. They may resemble sleeping dogs, but they are big dogs that make noise and leave a stench when left untended.
Perhaps in this forum they have gone unoticed and dead, but not in BPU.We are an advocate group that deals with bingo sites and we have long memories and great storage capacity for past issues and complaints.
A real sincere and authentic change may not be able to alter or repair what has become history, but the expectation of not repeating or continuing faulty methods or policy is a given in my mind. The opportunity for change is within the hands of every bingo or gaming venue to enhance player trust by modifying the "my way or the highway" ethic and building an honest and credible reputation with appropriate policies and regulations geared towards player accomodation. I am hoping this will happen with BingoVega.

The opportunity for change is within the hands of every bingo or gaming venue to enhance player trust by modifying the "my way or the highway" ethic and building an honest and credible reputation with appropriate policies and regulations geared towards player accomodation. I am hoping this will happen with BingoVega.

True, but if the past issues are never resolved, then you can throw trust out the window. I thought we all learned that lesson not too long ago with the whole GW debacle.....they promised to turn over a new leaf, but that day never came - and never will.

Here's a great analogy...

Say someone has an old-beat up car that runs like crap. Sure, they can throw a paint job on it and make it look good, but under that paint, it's still going to run like crap.

vega

Very true winbig! And as I said, the stench of past issues remain and must be addressed and would be the easy part in my mind. The challenge is not repeating a history that has been remarkably noted for unresponsiveness and dissatisfaction surrounding the operation.
We can only move forward in this industry with negotiation, compromise and agreement between sites and players lacking any real genuine supervision or regulatory controls. I think we have all learned to smell deception and use caution,but being gamblers, we have also learned not to pass up an opportunity that may yield a profit in any capacity, and improving site/player relations is profitable for everyone.

how do u figure new and improved

Hi All,

First off, my sincerest apology for hearing that you had an unpleasant time at BingoVega.com. We've made a ton of improvement in the past few months to the member experience and community at Bingovega.com.

I'm sure if you visit BingoVega, poke around our community blog
  • http://blog.bingovega.com
or

visit our player testimonial page:
  • http://www.bingovega.com/paasBVA/bva/showpage.action?s=vega_community&page=player_testimonials

you'll see that Vega is a different and credible site then the one
that's currently portrait below. As a matter of fact, we've been working closely with Gina the owner of Bingo Player Union to address the past issues.

And if you need further confirmation that Vega is not the site that's
currently portrait below, perhaps being voted one of the top 5 online bingo sites in the US by WhichBingo readers in 2008 is a good indication that BingoVega is fun-filled and secure bingo community.

If you have any doubts, concerns or questions, I'd love to hear from you on this forum or on my personal email cindy@bingovega.com.

If you like to take the new and improved Bingovega.com for a spin and see for yourself all the positive changes, let me know and I'll be able to provide you a little extra bonus. Thanks for reading.

---
Cindy Watson
Member Service Manager
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

whats so new and improved, kicking out loyal players with SOLE DESCRETION, ann then being TACKING by emailing all there referrals with the lure of $25, all i can say is HOw about a real reason, and not after the fact of emails asking for answers you were not willing to give, you lie and pretend you care about your so called players when you don't really, all the love dovy until your done with us, thats BINGOVEGA for ya, thanks VEGA, thanks for nothing, and STOP being so tacky, WOW i wish i rated a phone call or 2 like some, remember friends stick together. remember who brought you business. (DUH):mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back