Bingohall trustworthy?

Seaman63

PABnononaccred
Need your input. I started to pla ythere, made one deposit and was able to cashout a smaller amount. No they are telling me, I can´t cashout before having made at least three deposits. strange rule for me but if it´s in their terms, I should have read. My fault. However, before throwing more funds out of the window for a rogue bingo site, I like to ask for your experiences with Bingo Hall. Makes it sense to deposit twice again to get my cashout or should I give up?

I don't think any bingo rooms are favored herer and I believe there credibility as a whole is not good but I wish there was at least a few

Hi Seaman,

I use to play there and their sister site, Vics. The terms and conditions are crazy to say the least.

I do not remember anything about a minimum number of deposits to withdraw though. But, it has been years, so maybe they have gotten worse.

You said a "small" amount? It would not be worth the headache and cost to deposit 3 more times IMO.

I always deposit on bingo sites to play machines, nether heard of that site but I just done a search and found bingohall.ag ? Tell the truth I have not even heard of .ag Anyway it is one of those dodgy bingo sites, big bonous and no pay outs, I been on many good sites where the rule is a min of 30 depo b4 withdraw, but 3 deposits, thats just stupid, I will bet after you made 3 deps there be more rules, But there not going to tell you this when they sent measage saying you need to depo x3 time,
Stay away, call it a loss, theres plenty more sites with good bonus that are good,

I don't think any bingo rooms are favored herer and I believe there credibility as a whole is not good but I wish there was at least a few

I do not mind a dabble at Bingo every now and then when I am sick of slots, sadly I can only recommend 32Red Bingo or Nordicbet Bingo (you can throw in Butlers Bingo as they are accredited here but I do not have any personal experiences there) sadly none of them accept U.S players.

A lot of bingo sites have some silly rules like that Seaman you either have to deposit so many time or have made so many bb's before you can even think about a withdrawal.

Thank you very much everyone for your input. Yes, I consider it as loss and will not deposit again to find out if they are good at all or not. The .ag domain (Argentinia) is at least unusually. Not sure if it´s good or bad sign.

hi all

if its any-help i can recommend BUTLERS BINGO , and they have a fantastic rep on here (ian0)

have to say i haven't tried the others but obviously there be no problem with 32red,

Thanks for the shout out Dpp :)

The 'you must deposit X times before withdrawing' rule is an interesting approach to a problem we faced here recently too. I think I know why they took this approach, but do not want to comment as it would just be speculation at this point. Probably worth mentioning that making that second deposit would also likely tie you to additional WR.

I got a bit curious so did some more digging through their t's and C's... and found this rule:

12.3.1 Account Holders who have not deposited in the last 60 days or who are less than six (6) months on the Site with less than three (3) deposits in total will be able to withdraw a maximum of $500 per month.

From my understanding... one deposit and a wd of less than $500 (assuming all other terms are met) would be fine.... so I went to their live chat and asked...... At first he said I was wrong and plaers must deposit 3 times... so I told him to re-read the rule again and he replied:

Steve: Sorry, I just double check and it seems that you are right about it
Steve: I do apologize about this
Steve: Indeed if you place one deposit, and after that you met the agering criteria and send all teh documents mentioned in the payout guidelines you are able to request a payout
hi@thisisfake.com: Thanks steve. Have a good day

It looks like going back to them and chatting to a rep/manager might be your next best move. :thumbsup: Good luck,

IanO

Thanks much for your help IanO, I will try it. All other criteria has been met, docs has been sent and it is less than$500...only $70 from a $20 deposit.

Bingo Hall is definitely not a trustworthy site.

They are declining my first withdrawal since five weeks. Every Monday comes another lame excuse not to pay out. (They only pay out at Mondays.) First they told me, I would have not provided my account details from the e-wallet I chose to withdraw into. This is a lie, because I did provide the details.

After three weeks they suddenly asked for a long list of documents to verify my account. I am fine with that verify procedure but why did they decline two times before they requested the docs? Ok I did send the documents, and guess what: they did not accept my phone bill because it has to be landline and not cell. Wtf???.

Ok, one declined withdrawal later, I did send the correct land line bill with the hope of being paid now. Well…wrong! Today I got my next Withdrawal Decline Notification: Somehow I have the luck to be chosen for a random account investigation!

It is more than clear, that Bingo Hall is using one lame excuse after another just not to pay out my winnings. And to make it clear: We do not talk about a freebie or huge winnings…it is just $60 from a $20 deposit!

So from my experiences I only can warn each and everyone to stay away from this rogue site!

Its terrible, Hope you did not deposit any more?
Not really had any trouble from bingo site, bak in 2011 I did have some trouble with BINGOMEGA I had deposit on the asite b4, but I got some free cash from oh my bingo, I won 150 and when trying to withdraw I was told that I had not deposit in 30 days, Yes this was in the rules but I thought that I exchanged 10 for ten in cash in the site? didnt no it was going to count as bonus money, Any way after about 20 emails I was blocked, somthing mentioned about x turn over but they did mention i will have to deposit again, well I just searched threw my old emails that I sent & received and grabed abit of 1
----------------------------

Dear Patron
We also keep all emails. You may do as you wish. We are within our rules and regulations and our bonus terms.
We have tried explaining the terms many times to you with no success. You have threatened us continiously and have been very rude with your emails.
As such your accounts have been closed and as stated you are not welcome on any of our sites.
BingoMega Support.
--------------------------
I did not threaten them. Only with legal action if I did not receive any of my oragial deposit,
I have sinse deposit on the same software and sucsufully recevied winnings with no hasstle, One was gina bingo waht sent me a cheque from abroad, Regerstard mail :) & another 1 i cannot member name now but money went in bank, Just goes to show, how they carry on, I wouldn;t deposit on that soft ware again, one of the reasons is the soft ware is back in 80s, And 2nd of the outragers rules,
SORRY ABOUT SPELLING & GRAMMER

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back