BingoDiamond - Non Payment of withdrawals followed by non resoloution of the issue

philmorley

Dormant account
Ive found no rep on the list and my first post here.

Joined bingo diamond, won £1100, requested withdrawal but had not supplied documents.

So supplied documents, all validated within 24 hours, had gone back down to £700ish, but such is life.

Requested withdrawal 8th November, withdrawal processed 9th November to my card,

Gave it a week, still no funds receive into bank account by 16th, gave it extra 2 days, so it had 7 working days (9 normal days), 2 more than their 3 to 5 day working period stated to be reasonable.

Contacted them on Friday 18th, informed it had been processed, but their withdrawals team had gone home for the weekend, so needed to send bank account statement to show non receipt.

Supplied all this for Monday 9am, told Monday they would get an ARN number and find the payment, but would take them 48 hours (as a note I used to work for a bank it can be obtained in minutes).

Contacted them Wednesday, still nothing or any ARN number, told them 24 hours more and would be putting in a complaint to the Gambling Commission as they were breaching their licence in my view by non payment of confirmed withdrawals.

Contacted the Friday 25th, still nothing, still supposedly awaiting for an ARN number.

So Friday 25th, submitted complaint to Gambling Commission as theirs obvious issues whether customer services wise or liquidity wise with Bingo Diamond (aka Broadway Gaming).

Not overly expecting funds to be received after this period, but this is a warning to others as no point depositing on sites that don't payout their withdrawals.

To me if a business isn't paying anything in any business usually indicated theirs going bust.

slight update, even worse service

I emailed once again and I receive the reply

"*
Thank you for your email.
Sincere apologies for the delay with regard to your recent payment of £699.43

Our Payments team is still awaiting an ARN number with which you will be able to advise your bank to process the payment to your account.* While the waiting time for the receipt of an ARN number is up to 48 hours, this can in rare occasions take longer.*

I have at this point taken the liberty again of requesting the ARN number again for the payment from our payments processor, after which we will be able to email you the number once retrieved.

I do however certainly understand your frustration regarding this matter and I assure you that we are working to update you as quickly and efficiently as is possible.

Thank you for your patience thus far.

Regards,
The Bingo Diamond Support Team"

To me this says, we will email you the ARN number to say weve sent the money, then its your problem.

As Ive replied to them and stated, I have proved I have not received the money (through supplying them my bank statement), it is their responsibility to ensure I receive the funds. We can all say weve sent things, but until their received anyone can say anything they like

RESOLVED AFTER WEEKS OF COMPLAINTS

After complaining every 2 to 3 days, involving the Gambling Commision, I was finally paid out after 3 weeks after the initial failed payout without a word of explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back