1. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

billing for casino

Discussion in 'Ask the Meister' started by cheerful, May 20, 2004.

    May 20, 2004
  1. cheerful

    cheerful Dormant account


    I from Europe.
    Please advice billing or processing for flash casino. It possible USA, Europe or Asia.

    Thank you.
  2. May 24, 2004
  3. Casinomeister

    Casinomeister Forum Cheermeister Staff Member

    Hi Cheerful,

    And welcome to the forum. I'm a little unsure exactly what you mean - do you mean being able to play from the Ukraine?? If so, then it depends on the casino. Some casinos allow players from your country, some don't. Please check their T&Cs if they do - or post the casino names here and I'll check for you.

Share This Page