Bill Lifting US Online Gambling Ban Seen Raising $42B In Rev

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)--A measure decriminalizing many forms of Internet gambling would raise nearly $42 billion for the U.S. Treasury over the next decade, according to an analysis conducted by a non-partisan congressional scorekeeper.

The Joint Committee on Taxation said that after reviewing legislation that would lift an online gambling ban, it concluded the move would generate $41.8 billion over 10 years
By Corey Boles

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

ANDE52181

Dormant account
WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)--A measure decriminalizing many forms of Internet gambling would raise nearly $42 billion for the U.S. Treasury over the next decade, according to an analysis conducted by a non-partisan congressional scorekeeper.

The Joint Committee on Taxation said that after reviewing legislation that would lift an online gambling ban, it concluded the move would generate $41.8 billion over 10 years
By Corey Boles

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
The sad thing is that while $42 billion over ten years is not chump change, it isn't nearly 5% of the total amount of debt this country will be in by the middle of next year!

felicie

Dormant account
Which brings us back to the real problem..............don't ask me I'm doing good to get my checks/debits balanced every month. :D

ANDE52181

Dormant account
Which brings us back to the real problem..............don't ask me I'm doing good to get my checks/debits balanced every month. :D
Being an Accountant, this is always something I like to hear! :D

Unless it is sarcasm. Which if it is than...:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)