Biggest win on Jack and the Beanstalk

Now that video would be interesting to see...been a while though...:eek2:

Returned to the slots after a years break and yesterday had some small wins on JATB, today at 60p spin went 700 spins with no feature! I was fuming!

Thankfully got all the keys and 2 wilds hitting £110 still down and quite dissapointing as I felt with those big wilds thought the slot was going to go crazy...alas no...any big wins for anyone recentley?

Returned to the slots after a years break and yesterday had some small wins on JATB, today at 60p spin went 700 spins with no feature! I was fuming!
This is one of the very few slots where I have gone over 1,000 spins without hitting the feature! :mad:
But other times I have had it 3 times in like 50 spins. It all evens out in the end... so they tell me! :rolleyes:

KK

Played JATB last night - took between 200-300 spins for my one and only free spin - balance hovered around starting balance when it hit.

I love the bonus round its exciting when you get the golden violins unlocked with alot of spins to go - which is what happened last night. I unlocked the golden violins with 6 free spins remaining! And guess what ..... 6 DEAD SPINS IN A ROW AFTER ...........................

How evil I was pretty excited that I might see some connecting stacked wilds but after receiving 6 dead spins in a row in bonus round with unlocked violins (dead spins as in not even a win line = $0) I'm no longer motivated to play this game.

It truly must be one of those games where 99 people's losts feed one person's huge massive x1000+ win.

Feel for you there m8, I was gutted getting my £100+ as dead spins after first double violin wilds, such a buzz when they appear but gutting when they dont do anything...

I love the bonus round its exciting when you get the golden violins unlocked with alot of spins to go - which is what happened last night. I unlocked the golden violins with 6 free spins remaining! And guess what ..... 6 DEAD SPINS IN A ROW AFTER ...........................

How evil I was pretty excited that I might see some connecting stacked wilds but after receiving 6 dead spins in a row in bonus round with unlocked violins (dead spins as in not even a win line = $0) I'm no longer motivated to play this game.
I had something very similar last month: I hit 3 chests early in the free-spins for 5 extra spins and got to the expanded harps with ELEVEN spins still to go, as you can see in the screenshot I took in anticipation of some serious winnings...
But I only hit 2 harps (separately) and those 11 spins only added €38 to my total win (Bet x27) :sob:

JaB_CRAP_Jul15.jpg

BTW, you seem to have some confusion with identifying your instruments - hopefully this picture will help... :p

JaBharp.jpg

KK

I did have a bonus round a while back on 40p where I had four expanding wilds filling the screen. I was happy with the first two but they kept getting added, so I did accumulate a nice win out of it.

When I had the first four reels filled with the wild I was sure the fifth would come so I stumbled onto the Prt Screen button; unbeknownst to me I had a banking app running so it wouldn't capture the screenshot, instead it crashed the bloody game!

Needless to say when I reloaded the game hoping for that 5th reel wild it never came, I'll never know how that round would have truly played out. It seemed like I'd be there all night with them harps popping up. Still got over £200 from it but I fear that will never be repeated :eek2:

I did have a bonus round a while back on 40p where I had four expanding wilds filling the screen. I was happy with the first two but they kept getting added, so I did accumulate a nice win out of it.

When I had the first four reels filled with the wild I was sure the fifth would come so I stumbled onto the Prt Screen button; unbeknownst to me I had a banking app running so it wouldn't capture the screenshot, instead it crashed the bloody game!

Needless to say when I reloaded the game hoping for that 5th reel wild it never came, I'll never know how that round would have truly played out. It seemed like I'd be there all night with them harps popping up. Still got over £200 from it but I fear that will never be repeated :eek2:

In the moment you triggered that feature it was actually played out already just not shown to you. So wouldn't had mattered if u had not crashed it :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back