biggest gamble of my life

Hope everything goes smooth for you sattty. :)

With a successful operation you could change your handle to standee. :D To soon? :oops:

Good luck!

Good luck, man! This kind of puts things in perspective. I woke up today and looked outside and thoght 'what a crap day'. After reading this, I'm going to re-evaluate my attitude and realize how fortunate I am.

I wish you a successful op and speedy recovery!

Thanks everyone .,its much appreciated. ..truth be told I am not that nervous about op

I have excepted what will be ..will be ....more worried about those Xmas bonuses I will miss :eek:

I am a newbee here and do not know anyone yet, however, would like to wish you good luck! I hope the operation will be successful and the New Year will bring you hapiness only!

Best of luck! Thank God you don't have that neurosurgeon that is on trial for killing his wife here in Canada. Apparently he is one of the best. I certainly hope you get the best surgeon out there and enjoy a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones.

That's incredibly exciting news satty!

I am sure everybody here will send positive vibes your way, myself included! Let us know how you fare next week please!
That's about the greatest Christmas gift i could imagine you could wish for :D
Good luck with the O.P.!

Oh, and if i were in your situation, i would definitely also totally go for it, no doubt in my mind there :thumbsup:

Best of luck! Thank God you don't have that neurosurgeon that is on trial for killing his wife here in Canada. Apparently he is one of the best. I certainly hope you get the best surgeon out there and enjoy a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones.

lol surgeon is Canadian ..but he been here for years so hoping it's not the wife killer ....pretty sure hospital would have been in touch if it's him ha ha

lol surgeon is Canadian ..but he been here for years so hoping it's not the wife killer ....pretty sure hospital would have been in touch if it's him ha ha

Are you from Quebec? I assumed you were from Wakefield England.

Please let us know how you make out. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you but it sounds very optimistic.

The VERY best to you! Thoughts and prayers in abundance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back