Big Win CWC Withdrawal Problem

catcountry21

Banned User : duplicate account of grnmountainman
Hi all, long time reader first time poster. Last night I hit for $2700 on a 2 dollar bet on mystic dragon. I had a balance of 2900 before finally cashing out $2000. This was all from a 40 dollar deposit. The problem is......I can't cash out. I used pre paids from paste and pay and all of a sudden club world isn't doing courier checks? Can somebody help me please, I've exhausted the 3 other payout options and they simply will not work for me.

Thank you!

Thanks everyone! I sent the rep a message last night and am waiting to hear back. Trying to stay busy today since I have a huge balance sitting there that I want to withdraw!

Thanks everyone! I sent the rep a message last night and am waiting to hear back. Trying to stay busy today since I have a huge balance sitting there that I want to withdraw!

Hang in there - a lot of the reps aren't around on the weekends so you might not hear back til Monday.

Stay strong until Monday. I'm Sure Karolina will respond to you by then. Don't play it back. Have someone change your computer password and lock you out if necessary.;)

Hi All,

Thank you for directing new CM member to contact me. I can confirm that PM was replied to and I should be able to process cash out for catcountry21 tomorrow.

Hope you all will have good week!

Kind Regards,
Karolina

Thank you all for your help, you were right though....Karolina is right on the ball.

That's one thing we all agree on, she's the BEST! Sometimes I feel like her stalker but she is always so quick to respond when I have a question I can't help but PM her LOL

Hi All,

Just a confirmation that courier cheque tracking number was sent to catcountry21 this morning.

Kind Regards,
Karolina

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back