Big Time Gaming to be Acquired by Evolution Gaming

Slottery

PABnoaccred
MM
Evolution is currently 6th highest valued Swedish company. Just passed Hennes&Mauritz, since this thread started share price gone from 1,367kr -> 1,680kr

Big Time Gaming

I-Gaming Industry Representative
Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm still CEO and the agreement is to run my business as usual. I'm going to be with Evolution for a long time to come and my team will continue to break new ground in the slots market. We have some awesome games lined up. Now the deal is done, I have more time to concentrate on new stuff things are going to get seriously beefy...

slotmaster

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm still CEO and the agreement is to run my business as usual. I'm going to be with Evolution for a long time to come and my team will continue to break new ground in the slots market. We have some awesome games lined up. Now the deal is done, I have more time to concentrate on new stuff things are going to get seriously beefy...
I was wondering this,lol. Why did you not take the money and run and enjoy life? :)

Does this mean I can still be hired as your assistant? ;)

danofthewibble

Great stuff - and congrats on what must be a decent windfall. You clearly found the "D" in Bonanza. No +4s though; we know they never pay ;)

Are you able to confirm that you're not going to be offering multiple RTP versions of (at least your existing) portfolio, which both NetEnt and Red Tiger have chosen to do after acquisition?