Big thumbs up for Intercasino's new games!

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
They've just added about 10(?) new ones!
Tried a few - and I like 'em a lot!

Texas Hold'em Bonus poker - pretty neat for card lovers.

New Rapid Fire; Mad Professor. Got a lot of play without loss. Feature was pretty crappy (only had it once) - but fun to play!

Sweet Thing; like a mixture of Playtechs Chinese Kitchen and Crypto's own Bejeweled - got to smile when you play it - the sound effects are great! Sweet! :thumbsup:

Anyone else tried them?
 

gfkostas

Ex-Bonus Whore
Ain't tried them yet. Anyone knows when the new roulette is coming? I would really like to see something realistic:D
 

metaxa

Webmeister
webmeister
tried it and lost $500 :mad:

got with my first spins 3 pyramids on Platinum Pyramid and thought, i get now 15 Freespins. But i got only 5 without any win, for 15 you need 5 scatters.

but i don't complain, i had very good winning sessions in the past at Intercasino. Fat Cat was very generous.
 

betting88

Dormant account
PlayTech Holdem Poker is good as well.
Try it guys.
 

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
Thanks, KK. I didn't even know they had new games. I haven't played there in quite some time as I haven't been able to win enough to make a withdrawal there in over a year. I may give the new games a try, though.
 

metaxa

Webmeister
webmeister
question about RagstoRiches. when i play with $20 bet per game, get the bonus and complete sucessfull the first two stages of the bonus round. than i'm at $2000. who is so crazy and would go the risk to enter the third level ? you must be crazy, thats the only chance to win the Jackpot. opinions ?
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
metaxa said:
question about RagstoRiches. when i play with $20 bet per game, get the bonus and complete sucessfull the first two stages of the bonus round. than i'm at $2000. who is so crazy and would go the risk to enter the third level ? you must be crazy, thats the only chance to win the Jackpot. opinions ?
If you're crazy enough to bet $20 a spin :)eek: ), I would have thought you'd go for the jackpot without a second thought! ;)
 

metaxa

Webmeister
webmeister
KasinoKing said:
If you're crazy enough to bet $20 a spin :)eek: ), I would have thought you'd go for the jackpot without a second thought! ;)
that was just an example :) even with $5 bet and $500, thats x100 bet. only daredevils go for the jackpot then in my opinion. but some day i will try it
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
More thumbs (up!)

Been trying some more of the new slots:-

Diamond Cave: Slight rip-off of Indiana Jones.. (did I say that? :rolleyes: )
Fun to play with another great Crypto aminated bonus round! :thumbsup:
Only bad thing is 20 lines is too many for this slot - play it as 9-lines.

Hot Summer Nights (Rapid Fire): WOW! How politically incorrect? - who cares! ;)
Ask the stripper to remove her clothes to win prizes!
Got this one just in time - my bankroll was about to be stripped!
.
 
Last edited:

Scooter7

Meister Member
metaxa said:
question about RagstoRiches. when i play with $20 bet per game, get the bonus and complete sucessfull the first two stages of the bonus round. than i'm at $2000. who is so crazy and would go the risk to enter the third level ? you must be crazy, thats the only chance to win the Jackpot. opinions ?
Longtime lurker, first time poster with a math question on this subject:

Can we (meaning someone more mathematical than me) :confused: determine how big the jackpot needs to be in order to try the third bonus level?

Also, how much of an effect does the 'consolation' prize for failing in the third level have on making the decision?

Thanks.
 

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
CAG
I might be wrong, but I've always assumed the jackpot would be pre-determined by the RNG as soon as you hit 'spin' on the reels, i.e - even before you know you've hit the feature. In that case therefore, I'd assume you'd arrow all the way to the jackpot straight away... Like I say, might be wrong, but I can't imagine why the RNG would decide as you enter the bonus round if you've won the jackpot or not.
 

Scooter7

Meister Member
Slotster! said:
I might be wrong, but I've always assumed the jackpot would be pre-determined by the RNG as soon as you hit 'spin' on the reels, i.e - even before you know you've hit the feature. In that case therefore, I'd assume you'd arrow all the way to the jackpot straight away... Like I say, might be wrong, but I can't imagine why the RNG would decide as you enter the bonus round if you've won the jackpot or not.
I know that's how a RNG handles normal spins, but in this bonus game, you have to pick hi/lo at each stage. It should be easy for the math geeks :rolleyes: (I say that with respect, wishing I was one) to figure out all the EV stuff on this bonus game.

6 hi/lo choices (with 2 of 3 levels already complete), each one starting with a random number between 1 and 49, takeaway prize of $x.xx being risked for jackpot of $y.yy, consolation prize of $z.zz, etc...I think I need a...:drink:, I'm getting a headache from trying to remember formulas that I barely knew years ago:eek:
 

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
CAG
Scooter7 said:
Rags to Riches

Thanks :notworthy
I'm guessing this must be a new one, as I can only see the old spin the wheel three liner on my Intercasino... I think UK get the new games about a month after.

Cheers anyhow!
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Slotster! said:
I'm guessing this must be a new one, as I can only see the old spin the wheel three liner on my Intercasino... I think UK get the new games about a month after.

Cheers anyhow!
I've got it!
All 10-ish new games auto-downloaded a few days ago (when I started this thread)

Haven't tried that one yet though - it says 'no low-rollers!' :D
 
Top