Bierfest 15 June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you people even listening to the music? Don't just give a stab in the dark. It's a prevalent part of the song, and everyone who has a proper music collection has it. Look at my clue again.

Here is another clue for you all: white is a color that gets you back to the top.

When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again.

From the album: The White Album

On 9 September, 18 takes of approximately five minutes each were recorded, and the last one is featured on the original LP. After the 18th take, Ringo Starr flung his drum sticks across the studio and screamed, "I got blisters on my fingers!"

The Beatles included Starr's shout on the stereo mix of the song (available on CD); around 3:40, the song almost fades out, then quickly fades back in with three cymbal crashes and Ringo's scream (some sources erroneously credit the "blisters" line to Lennon; in fact, Lennon can be heard asking "How's that?" before Ringo's outburst).

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
''

In the albums original issue it had a top opening instead of opening on the side.

Did I win? :D

Yes! You are the winner! :thumbsup:

"Here's a clue for you all - the walrus was Paul." From "Glass Onion" - the White Album. I figured the hint "Here's a clue for you all: the singer was Paul." Would be a dead giveaway to the White Album - and one would only need to listen to the songs sung by Sir Paul. :p

Helter Skelter has always been one of my favs.

So....please contact me via PM for your prize. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back