Betway/GNUF taken over?

The only "exiting change" i noticed is that i deposited and its not credited due to technical errors :rolleyes:
By the way, all promotional emails and the bonus T&C are identical to the palacegroup...

I just opted in to the 40%, and in my browser I noticed this was quickly redirected to the Palace Group domain, which was where I was able to opt in.

GNUF has ALWAYS been part of the Betway group, so why announce it now. Could this be a "smokescreen" to divert attention from the fact that we HAVE spotted changes, yet they didn't think to disguise the web redirects, which keep on going back to the Palace Group.

There is CLEARLY a connection.

Maybe it is Betway group that has taken over the Palace Group;)

Still confused...

I know this thread is slightly old now, but I'm still confused as to what has happened to betway/gnuf and why doesn't the representative reply to the requests?
As its been mentioned earlier, the bonus offers from betway/gnuf is now signed off with BETWAY GROUP. Did they take over Palace group or did Palace group just fancy the name betway, so had some fun and kept the old name?

I do get identical bonus offer emails from say Gnuf and Spin Palace, so WHAT is going on? Oh and another thing? Why did they change the opt in. The old system for betway where you ticked a box while depositing was way easier than this stooopid opt-in email business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back