BetVictor doesn't want to pay me and closed my account.

marien878

Dormant account
They closed my account with this message. I contacted their representative here, but there was no reply. What should I do?

Dear Christina,

In response to our recent enquiries regarding your BetVictor account, we would like to advise you that your account with us has been permanently closed following our investigation into your activities on our site.

BetVictor reserves the right to suspend or close your account at any time and for any reason, included but not limited to the circumstances set out in Section 11 of the Terms and Conditions.

Following our decision:
• No activity shall be permitted (including deposits, withdrawals, betting or gaming)
• No bonuses or contingent winnings will be credited to your Account

Want to know more about BetVictor withdrawal time? Click here.

BetVictor reserves the right to withhold the funds in your account from you where we suspect you have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement relevant to your activities on our site, including where we suspect the account has been linked with Prohibited or Fraudulent Practises or Dishonest activity.

Should you wish to make a complaint regarding this decision please refer to our Complaints and Disputes procedure as set out in Section 18 of the Terms and Conditions.

Kind Regards,

Charmaine

Account Management
BetVictor

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be anything!

They closed my account with this message. I contacted their representative here, but there was no reply. What should I do?

Dear Christina,

In response to our recent enquiries regarding your BetVictor account, we would like to advise you that your account with us has been permanently closed following our investigation into your activities on our site.

BetVictor reserves the right to suspend or close your account at any time and for any reason, included but not limited to the circumstances set out in Section 11 of the Terms and Conditions.

Following our decision:
• No activity shall be permitted (including deposits, withdrawals, betting or gaming)
• No bonuses or contingent winnings will be credited to your Account

BetVictor reserves the right to withhold the funds in your account from you where we suspect you have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement relevant to your activities on our site, including where we suspect the account has been linked with Prohibited or Fraudulent Practises or Dishonest activity.

Should you wish to make a complaint regarding this decision please refer to our Complaints and Disputes procedure as set out in Section 18 of the Terms and Conditions.

Kind Regards,

Charmaine

Account Management
BetVictor

Judging by the highlighted text, it either seems that there is either an issue with either the verification of your account or there is something suspicious about your gameplay.

What games did you play / what bets did you make???

It says "in response" have you contacted them about something previously or do you have unread / missed emails from them (possibly in a spam folder)?

The email is fairly vague, so any other information you can give may help people on here point you in the right direction

Bet victor have done the same to me. I was betting inplay during a game and put £200 on a team to score next who were well on top. One minute later they scored and I won £480! My account then got closed within an hour. Is this allowed? Have nearly £700 In my account .

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back