Betting systems

m249a

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Location
Pa
WOW!!! What if it had worked? can you imagine the implications of finally beating a negative expectation game? I wonder if the "hood 3000" system would stand up to the challenge? ;)
 

bethug

Dormant Account
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
my system can not stand up to that computer set up test, for one

I change games and i set limits. The whole thing most people make mistakes is they dont get up when they losing. Also who is going to play millions hands in one sessions
 

Black21Jack

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
bethug said:
my system can not stand up to that computer set up test, for one

I change games and i set limits. The whole thing most people make mistakes is they dont get up when they losing. Also who is going to play millions hands in one sessions

I totally agree. No 'system' can beat the house in such a setup. As stated it is a negative expectation game but that does not mean it can't be beat :D I would be willing to take the challenge using my original deposit only, never losing a dime and never putting in any more money than I started with, but it would take some time and need to be setup for the way I play, not one session. I would also request that what I do, not be posted anywhere or detailed on the website. I bet the Wiz would sh his pants and wonder how he never figured it out.
 
Last edited:

bpb

Banned User - repeated violations of rule 1.14 (tr
PABnonaccred
PABnorogue
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Location
Haverhill
Black21Jack said:
I totally agree. No 'system' can beat the house in such a setup. As stated it is a negative expectation game but that does not mean it can't be beat :D I would be willing to take the challenge using my original deposit only, never losing a dime and never putting in any more money than I started with, but it would take some time and need to be setup for the way I play, not one session. I would also request that what I do, not be posted anywhere or detailed on the website. I bet the Wiz would sh his pants and wonder how he never figured it out.

If I was offered 10:1 odds on something I considered a sure thing ... I'd take that bet in a heartbeat.

Hell, if I was offered 1:10 odds ... I'd do it too.

I'm sure the wiz would be more than willing to accomodate all reasonable requests regarding the test setup.
 

Black21Jack

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
bpb said:
If I was offered 10:1 odds on something I considered a sure thing ... I'd take that bet in a heartbeat.

Hell, if I was offered 1:10 odds ... I'd do it too.

I'm sure the wiz would be more than willing to accomodate all reasonable requests regarding the test setup.

Well I did not know about until it was posted here. I will look into it.
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Location
England
What did he say? Did he get back to you?

I would be willing to take the challenge using my original deposit only, never losing a dime and never putting in any more money than I started with, but it would take some time and need to be setup for the way I play, not one session.

I second the comment that I'm sure Michael would accept any reasonable parametres other than the overall hand total, since variance must be removed from the occasion.

Damian said:
I change games and i set limits.

There would be no difficulty accomodating these conditions. "Whenever the BR hits point X, I do Y..." etc. Just ask him.

Why aren't you two biting his hand off on this one? This is money in the bank for you. 10 to 1 are superb odds on a sure bet.
 

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Location
Location, Location!
I hope he takes you up on it! I honestly don't believe such a system exists anywhere that actually works, but I find the whole thing fascinating!

Best of luck!!
 

DeMango

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Location
Englewood, FL USA
I agree, what is $20K or even $40K if one truely has a winnable system? Shut up and take the money, slowly and very surely! I think the wiz is a great site and he wouldn't lsoe any money without spilling the beans. That said he did lose big bucks to a craps dice setting challenge recently!
 

DeMango

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Location
Englewood, FL USA
There are many books out there with disproven systems. The only real rule is "There is a sucker born every minute"
 

Stanford

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Location
USA
DeMango said:
I agree, what is $20K or even $40K if one truely has a winnable system? Shut up and take the money, slowly and very surely! I think the wiz is a great site and he wouldn't lsoe any money without spilling the beans. That said he did lose big bucks to a craps dice setting challenge recently!

The dice challenge is different. It isn't about a betting system. It is about physical control of setting with a soft toss such that the dice are no longer random.

Stanford
 

dominique

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 5, 2003
Location
The Boonies
If I had a working betting system of any kind, I would never ever sell it to the public. I would happily amass a mountain of wealth instead of collecting a pittance from each person buying it.

It makes no sense to sell a good system. Hence, I don't trust any system whatsoever that is being offered for sale.

The only thing I trust is basic strategy, and perhaps some adjustments made to adapt to particular softwares.
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Location
England
Damian?

Blackjack21?

Michael Shakelford running scared? Did he accept defeat and offer to settle for half, $10,000?

Please update.
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Location
England
He's offering 10 to one on a sure bet, boys.

That's 40K in the bank for the total inconvenience to yourselves of outlining the details of your systems and the time required to run a billion hands.

I'm sure he'd go higher as well. 10K / 100K. Maybe even 20K / 200K.

Can't understand for one second why you aren't taking him up on this. Your silence astounds me.

Blackjack21?

Damian?
 

bethug

Dormant Account
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
caruso, I dont like the terms, some computer that he owns lets me know if my system work?? :rolleyes: nope

I will challenge any flat bettor head to head. That what i been saying for years. He take me on a human Chanllege.
 

bethug

Dormant Account
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
trick, are you winning and if you are keep using what u do to win, I will keep doing what i do
 

bpb

Banned User - repeated violations of rule 1.14 (tr
PABnonaccred
PABnorogue
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Location
Haverhill
bethug said:
trick, are you winning and if you are keep using what u do to win, I will keep doing what i do

That's one way to totally avoid a question ...
 

bethug

Dormant Account
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
No avoiding a question i answer like a few times over the years, I switch games for one, next he uses his own computer program(key word his own computer program) My hood 3000 system, click my link shows my screen shots and differnt casinos i have beaten. The only differnce between me and other winners i am more out spoken. Which in there case there are smarter. I have spoken to alot of people over the phone and thru email and alot of people are doing well.

If wiz is sure tell him to take me on my challenge, real life challenge, toe to toe, head to head, staight hood style, not his speical computer program.

I am a winner, now if you want to challenge put the money on the table and lets go
 

Black21Jack

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
caruso said:
He's offering 10 to one on a sure bet, boys.

That's 40K in the bank for the total inconvenience to yourselves of outlining the details of your systems and the time required to run a billion hands.

I'm sure he'd go higher as well. 10K / 100K. Maybe even 20K / 200K.

Can't understand for one second why you aren't taking him up on this. Your silence astounds me.

Blackjack21?

Damian?

I am not responding to your posts because I am not repeating what I said in previous posts, but because you keep harping I will say again, I sent an email to the address listed on the site, in fact I have re sent several times and have heard nothing. There is not much I can do right now, so if anyone has an alternate way of contacting him let me know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top