Betting Shops set to reopen

colinsunderland

Experienced Member
webmeister
MM
I’ve not seen my Mrs for nearly 3 months!!

How could it be ok to open up amusement arcades that with the exception of a few teddy machines on the outside, are all 95% indoors allow numerous people inside but yet I can’t sit in the girlfriends back garden for the first time in ages and sit apart having a drink or one of us cooking a few burgers on the bbq?

Ive still yet to see anything official so I’ll I’ll be amazed if this is the case.

If it is then I’ll just pull a Dominic and to hell with the rules!!!
There are loads of non essential shops opening then.
Do what you think is right and safe for your family, Cummings has pretty much torn the rule book up anyway.

slot_zombie

I'm not worried. At the local arcade, Sharon and her cleaning spray of doom hover like an ever-present predator, ready to move in for the kill a nanosecond after a machine is vacated. This was before the Coronavirus. The Boss hates finger marks and dust on the chrome. With a net worth of over £25m, he can afford the OCD levels of cleaning in his "family run" chain of amusements.

irish-ranger

MM
I’ve not seen my Mrs for nearly 3 months!!

How could it be ok to open up amusement arcades that with the exception of a few teddy machines on the outside, are all 95% indoors allow numerous people inside but yet I can’t sit in the girlfriends back garden for the first time in ages and sit apart having a drink or one of us cooking a few burgers on the bbq?

Ive still yet to see anything official so I’ll I’ll be amazed if this is the case.

If it is then I’ll just pull a Dominic and to hell with the rules!!!
This should be interesting mate not seeing the GF in 3 months and yous are gonna sit 2 meters apart eating burgers;) pull the other one it has bells:D there’s gonna be one major baby boom next year.
Good luck

pinnit2014

Meister Member
PABnoaccred
mm1
This should be interesting mate not seeing the GF in 3 months and yous are gonna sit 2 meters apart eating burgers;) pull the other one it has bells:D there’s gonna be one major baby boom next year.
Good luck
When he said the Mrs, I presumed he was talking about Bonanza so the only thing booming will be the overdraft charges.

PMKFRUITPRO

Bonanza is more of a ‘bit on the side’ a cruel ‘Mistress’ if ever there was one!!

Yes it has been 3 months away from the wife but unfortunately with social distancing rules it means I’ll come up somewhat short anyway!! Even Ron Jeremy would have his work cut out!!!

Not even allowed in the bloody house!!

So it genuinely will be a burger and a hot dog!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)