Better don't play at Gslots

gslotscam

Registered
Hi everyone,

I registered yesterday at Gslots because I wanted to play somewhere else than Unibet for
a change but unfortunately, my experience has been very bad. I deposited money yesterday
and until not it's not inside my balance.

What does this say about payouts????

I would advise all you guys and girls not to play there or become a member.

Just my 2 cents.

P.s nice forum btw. Will be back since it's a nice active forum!

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I dont get it? What was your payment method? Its more of a platform problem and or technical issue. Softswiss agents are far from the worst but gslot have their own seperate support only available at their disguised sister brands. Well sister or not... same support than spinia or euslot all linked to alpha affiliates. So you are not going to get any help exept the exact opposite. You can contact their rep here though. But if you help, be a little less lazy about your issue’s details

Until now the funds are not added. I paid with neteller. Neteller states the funds are transferred. If this is how they treat deposits then how do they treat payouts?

Has happend to me 3 times with Neteller since they changed there security status when depositing 2 times at Videoslots and once at Energy
VS fixed in few minutes and added the amount manually took few days with Energy but they added it as welll
They got the money but it was never added to my account for some reason so you need mail oo speak to live support and ask them to check there own Netter history im sure its there

Hi everyone,

I registered yesterday at Gslots because I wanted to play somewhere else than Unibet for
a change but unfortunately, my experience has been very bad. I deposited money yesterday
and until not it's not inside my balance.

What does this say about payouts????

I would advise all you guys and girls not to play there or become a member.

Just my 2 cents.

P.s nice forum btw. Will be back since it's a nice active forum!
Yes gslots agents I'll be able to tell you absolutely nothing as well. They will just say wait a day or so. If it's not in then to contact them. I been through this situation to many times. I litteraly know there process all to well.. if you have an issue with your deposit. I would recommend getting in touch with gigadat. There fast and will tell you what is going on with your deposit.. theh are gslots middle man for financial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back