betfred bad blackjack experience

angelcake

Newbie member
Started playing blackjack this morning with 1 hundred pound,it was the worst play i have ever experienced so i kept on depositing up to 1400 (skint).So as you can imagine i was gutted so i checked my points to see how many i had and i had earned 5 so it was a double blow.Dont think i will be visiting them in a hurry.whats other peoples experiences of them.

Not the best. Spent over 1000 on slots & don't think i ever went above my original deposit. Got 100 bonus & again, didn't go above my deposit. Seems impossible to get big wins.

Started playing blackjack this morning with 1 hundred pound,it was the worst play i have ever experienced so i kept on depositing up to 1400 (skint).So as you can imagine i was gutted so i checked my points to see how many i had and i had earned 5 so it was a double blow.Dont think i will be visiting them in a hurry.whats other peoples experiences of them.

What hand size were you playing? It's not unusual to get streaks of 30 losing hands, moreso if you weren't playing to strategy, and if you're betting big that balance soon goes.

Personally my results at Betfred have been pretty average. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

I think they have good reputation and everything has worked ok for me.
+Fast cashouts

They are a Playtech same as any other really. I have always liked Playtech and Betfred is a very reliable place to play.

It will just be an unlucky run and not the fault of Betfred. Hope you win it back some day.

thankyou

They are a Playtech same as any other really. I have always liked Playtech and Betfred is a very reliable place to play.

It will just be an unlucky run and not the fault of Betfred. Hope you win it back some day.

just wanted to say thankyou to you for your kind words it made me feel loads better

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back