Betfred specific info, anyone?

kr22

Dormant account
Hi to all!

I've got a small problem with them, does anyone of you know when exactly Betfred changed their initial bonus from 200 pounds down to 100? Did this change was done along with other changes such as excluding certain games or comp points counting 50% of the usual 10 for 1?

TIA

Hi to all!

I've got a small problem with them, does anyone of you know when exactly Betfred changed their initial bonus from 200 pounds down to 100? Did this change was done along with other changes such as excluding certain games or comp points counting 50% of the usual 10 for 1?

TIA

Betfred reduced their bonus from 200 pounds to 100 pounds on July 1st. They excluded games from the bonus a few weeks earlier.

I played a $20 poker game at Betfred, was disconnected when in the lead and got reconnected when my hand was being blinded out. Contacted them said they would look into it and never returned. That was about three months ago. They are on my personal rogue list.

Hi,

I just spotted this post on my trip through the forums. I can confirm that the bonus amount did alter on July 1st. After this the T&C's altered on the 13th of July.

shjcard, can you please send me details of your issue and I will get the poker guys onto it as I don't like seeing unresolved issues floating about. If you can provide any dates that would be great. Either PM me here or send the mail to affiliates at betfred dot com and I wil try get this sorted for you.

Thanks.

Martyn :thumbsup:

Hi,

I just spotted this post on my trip through the forums. I can confirm that the bonus amount did alter on July 1st. After this the T&C's altered on the 13th of July.

shjcard, can you please send me details of your issue and I will get the poker guys onto it as I don't like seeing unresolved issues floating about. If you can provide any dates that would be great. Either PM me here or send the mail to affiliates at betfred dot com and I wil try get this sorted for you.

Thanks.

Martyn :thumbsup:

I have just been informed of a typo on my previous post with regards to the dates I mentioned. The T&C's actually altered on June 13th not July.

My bad.

Regards,

Martyn

I have now heard from Betfred, and they have reimbursed my monies and have acted honourably. The delay was down to the software people and not Betfred. I apologise to Betfred and I am satisfied with the return of my stake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back