We've had several complaints against Betboro.com over the past few months and they all seem to follow the same no-pay pattern:
- player wins and wants to withdraw.
- player initially passes KYC, casino says so in email (or whatever).
- there are delays, player asks "wtf?".
- casinos indicates there is some problem and says they'll resolve it "within 30 days". eg:
- "account blocked claiming 'serious repetitive activity'".
- "casino replied promising a result in 30 days"
- "they said account will remain blocked for the next 30 business days."
- nothing further happens. casino ignores all communications from the player. eg:
- " After 30 working days, no one answered me."
- player comes to us, casino ignores us too.