BETAT new game providers

I am not aware of any non-payment player issues at present but a few of us have removed their links from our sites or networks due to suspect ownership and very definite affiliate programme problems, non-payment and false stats. As you say thePOGG has rogued them, or his equivalent of the rogue-ing.

I've not seen any non-payment issues toward players, and im generally pretty good keeping apprised of threads, though, like anyone, things slip/scroll by.
What surprises me, is that, seeing them logging in, I'd have thought there'd be a response, at least, if for anything, reassurances

Would be so sad to see another trusted site going down the drain. Where are Karl, Jorge, Michael, Dan, Selma, Sam etc.... I used to have one of them in the chat and now on numerous occasions none of them....just really strange.

I wouldn't deposit at the moment, even though I got a 100% reload offer two days ago. Rather sitting on the fence for now to see how things develop. Better safe than sorry.

I got an email...my withdrawal has been rejected due to wagering requirements....I have to wager through 1x my deposit...

Edit: and withdrew $335 after wagering deposit 1x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back