Betat is having card issues

Captain Chaos

Dormant account
Cards are apparently not working at Betat ATM. Was going to play this afternoon there but I guess I shall just have to wait and see when the issue is fixed. I don't have an ewallet so that option is out for me! Oh well. Probably saved my money anyway! For now at least!

Hopefully the reps can tell us a bit more? Any ideas when it could be fixed by guys?

Cards are apparently not working at Betat ATM. Was going to play this afternoon there but I guess I shall just have to wait and see when the issue is fixed. I don't have an ewallet so that option is out for me! Oh well. Probably saved my money anyway! For now at least!

Hopefully the reps can tell us a bit more? Any ideas when it could be fixed by guys?

Was checking there sites and a few others last night and into early hours today and say this notice about card payment problems. Seems like it is still not fixed what ever it is.

Was checking there sites and a few others last night and into early hours today and say this notice about card payment problems. Seems like it is still not fixed what ever it is.

Oh dear. So it's not just Betat then? Obviously not an easy fix then whatever it is if it's been going on since last night.

Hi all,

We are working with our suppliers to get to the bottom of the issue, which is only effecting a handful of players.

Should you encounter any problems when using your credit card, a quick chat with CS will most likely solve the problem and you'll be good to go. :thumbsup:

Apologies for any inconvenience..

Thanks,
Karl

I've had problems with my card for a month now - the same payment method works fine everywhere else. Twice it's been escalated to try and find a resolution but nobody has ever got back to me.
Quite happy playing elsewhere now.

I've had problems with my card for a month now - the same payment method works fine everywhere else. Twice it's been escalated to try and find a resolution but nobody has ever got back to me.
Quite happy playing elsewhere now.

Hi kidgloves. I'm sorry you're having issues with depositing. I've responded to both the pms you've sent and escalated it twice. Unfortunately, I haven't any new answers for you as it appears to be an issue on the processor's end. You are of course, welcome to use any other additional payment methods. Again, sorry for your difficulties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back