bet365poker - do not buy their bonus sheeeet!

HeroInn

Dormant account
Hello forum people!
My story similar to Intertop Poker story. Bet365poker refuse to give me my bonus money. I did not have any problem to play poker at different poker sites and did not have any problem with bonus which they are offered. But this guys - are something!
This are two emails from their support:
1 - In order to reward existing customers and attract new customers, bet365make regular offers such as bonuses and free bets. These offers are expensive and bet365 policy is therefore not to allow them to customer accounts where we consider that the offers could make a significant difference to the likely profitability of this account. Unfortunately your account has been identified in this way, and whilst you may continue to bet with bet365, we are notifying you that your account will not be eligible for bet365 offers in future.
2 - We would like to draw your attention to point 3c) of our terms and conditions governing the $100 Free Chips for New Customers offer. "The offer is available to genuine players only, genuine players being ones that are active /participating in games with the intention of winning pots. Any players who attempt to abuse the offer by contributing only the small/big blinds with no intention to actively participate in games will forfeit the right to claim any bonus chips." In view of this, we are unable to credit any poker bonus chips. Please be advised that whilst you may continue to play on bet365poker, we are notifying you that your account will not be eligible for bet365 offers in future.
I attached files with their bonus terms and a few of my hands hitory snapshots.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Did you find in their bonus terms for instance ..... "that players have to make a significant difference to the likely profitability of this account"? I did not!
Tell me please - Am I abuse their bonus rules or not?
You may play and lose - but you can`t play and win. Moreover if you lose all and quickly it is much better for bet365poker. I offer them to put this slogan at their web site:
"We bet365days per year - you lose.com"
P.S. Sorry guys for mistakes, - english is not my native.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back