Bet Royal casino

rj314

Webmaster
I played in the casino side of Royal Sports, called Bet Royal. They offered me 150% bonus on $500, but gave me $1500 instead of $750. I got lucky and won about $15,000. Now they are saying that it is my fault for not telling them that they gave me the wrong bonus amount. I told them fine, take back the bonus, but they want to confiscate all my winnings and have me start over with 500 + 750 in bonus. They are trying to rip me off for over $15,000.

Can anyone help? I know that RTG has a complaint department, has anything been done like that for Playtech casinos?
 

pstnpstn

Dormant account
bet royal is one of the worst casino.

I know they will not pay to you.

as soon as possible, you should withdraw your deposit money.

and Never play again there.
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
rj314 said:
I played in the casino side of Royal Sports, called Bet Royal. They offered me 150% bonus on $500, but gave me $1500 instead of $750. I got lucky and won about $15,000. Now they are saying that it is my fault for not telling them that they gave me the wrong bonus amount. I told them fine, take back the bonus, but they want to confiscate all my winnings and have me start over with 500 + 750 in bonus. They are trying to rip me off for over $15,000.

Can anyone help? I know that RTG has a complaint department, has anything been done like that for Playtech casinos?

And your intentions for taking the 300% bonus were?????? They can make a strong, clear-cut case against not paying you just for the fact that you "cheated" them in the first place by taking the bonus amount over what you were supposed to get. The way they will see it and probably playtech too is that you should have contacted the casino before even playing when you noticed the wrong bonus amount given.

Either way, good luck; you're gonna need it!
 

jonevegas

Dormant account
I must say it would be no different than you going to the bank and finding an extra $750.00 in your account, you go spend it and a week later the bank finds the mistake and the debit your account back the $750, I am not siding with the casino and especially this one but for you to think you might get away with it at any casino is abit out there. Dont take offence but if you are playing with any bonus always follow the rules because if you wind up with a big win like you had you dont have a leg to stand on. Good luck anyway. :what:
 

Tdoggy

Experienced Member
Got to agree

yeah Don't think the Casino and or anybody involved with the play tech operation will side with you. You took advantage of a mistake and they will bring this up time after time. Wow a big win but most likely won't get paid. I'd be shocked if it did. :what:
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
caruso said:
Bet Royal is owned by Virtual, so Virtual Ted (Meister member) might be able to help.
Oh great! I reckon that means you'll Virtually get paid.
(i.e. not quite in reality)

I think it stinks for any casino to blame you for THEIR mistake.

Good luck mate, you're gonna need it. (and lot's of praying!)

Bet Royal - another one for my Blacklist... :(
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
winbig72 said:
And your intentions for taking the 300% bonus were?????? They can make a strong, clear-cut case against not paying you just for the fact that you "cheated" them in the first place by taking the bonus amount over what you were supposed to get.
This is absolute bullshit. Casino gives player extra bonus in error equates to player cheating the casino? Is your hat on too tight?

1) Casino wants to get a batch of no-risk deposits.

2) Casino "over bonuses" accounts, based on three catagories of players:

a) Those who will give it back.

b) Those who will miss the mistake and so not give it back.

c) Those who we notice the mistake and keep quiet.

3) Casino makes money on all players other than catagory a). Those who lose, lose. Those who win: "oops, our mistake, you pay for it", winnings removed.

When casinos make "mistakes" (this was no mistake, it was a planned win/win campaign), casinos pay. Players do not pay for casinos' mistakes.

You are absolutely entitled to your money. (EDIT: minus the extra $750, of course)

Either PM VirtualTed, or hold fire for a couple of days until Bryan is back, then submit a complaint.
 

Thakid2u

Dormant account
I had this happen at Wild On casino. It wasnt for that amount, only $50. What had happened was a CSR had the Live Chat sessions messed up. So I ended up getting it instead of the person that was suppose to. I called Carlos right away and told him, and guess what....He said, just keep it and thanks for being honest. Now on the other hand, I could see how someone could think that they just got an extra bonus. Hell casinos change stuff all the time, maybe it was a high Rollers special or something. Thats understandable, but still you should always double check.
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
caruso said:
This is absolute bullshit. Casino gives player extra bonus in error equates to player cheating the casino? Is your hat on too tight?

1) Casino wants to get a batch of no-risk deposits.

2) Casino "over bonuses" accounts, based on three catagories of players:

a) Those who will give it back.

b) Those who will miss the mistake and so not give it back.

c) Those who we notice the mistake and keep quiet.

3) Casino makes money on all players other than catagory a). Those who lose, lose. Those who win: "oops, our mistake, you pay for it", winnings removed.

When casinos make "mistakes" (this was no mistake, it was a planned win/win campaign), casinos pay. Players do not pay for casinos' mistakes.

You are absolutely entitled to your money. (EDIT: minus the extra $750, of course)

Either PM VirtualTed, or hold fire for a couple of days until Bryan is back, then submit a complaint.

I don't think anyone here is supporting the casino in this case. I myself am pointing out that they're going to need all the luck they can get. This just goes to show if you find any extra $ in your account, contact support IMMEDIATELY before wagering a single penny or it will come back to bite you.
 

virtualted

No longer working for Virtual
Sorry, but I do not have any association with Bet Royal. It would be likened to the case of a manager of a Pizza Hut having control over a Taco bell. Both are under the same corperation flag, but each company is autonomis to each other.
My opinion on this is the player should be held to the playthrough requirements of the double bonus, and the double bonus should be removed from the cash out. That is what I would have done , but it is not my call.

Ted
 

dominique

Dormant account
Now, I don't like bonuses at all because I hate having anyone tell me what I can play and how long I have to play it. This is just not worth the hastle to me.

So I never claim a bonus.

Some casinos though drop little bonuses in my account, at random times it seems. I have never bothered to inquire about it. I know RTG does this often, but this was Microgaming.

I just kept playing, but now I wonder if accepting these "bonuses" means I have to comply with any WR. I better ask next time it happens.
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
virtualted said:
My opinion on this is the player should be held to the playthrough requirements of the double bonus, and the double bonus should be removed from the cash out. That is what I would have done , but it is not my call. Ted
That's an alternative. Also, I imagine it was a non-cashable promo, assuming standard Playtech practice, in which case just removing the extra $750 isn't an option since it'll already have been removed upon cashout.
 

rj314

Webmaster
Resolved...I think

I got a call from someone who I think must be much higher up the food chain, and he has agreed to pay me, albeit slowly.

Winbig72--I must agree with Caruso that you have been sipping too much of the casino KoolAid for you to think this is in any way cheating on my part. Just imagine if this were to happen in a real casino. I buy in for 1000 and they give me 2000 in chips. I win 15,000 and surveillence notices the mistake. There is not a casino in the world that would even consider keeping the winnings. Of course they take back the money that was given in error.

I will let you all know when I have actually been paid.
 

bonustreak

Senior Member
webmeister
I just kept playing, but now I wonder if accepting these "bonuses" means I have to comply with any WR. I better ask next time it happens.
yeap you will have to comply, when I have a bonus added I will ask them to remove it if I don't want it, another thing is when your playing slots and they slip it in I NEVER catch it and get real ticked off if I have to follow a wager requirement.
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
rj314 said:
I got a call from someone who I think must be much higher up the food chain, and he has agreed to pay me, albeit slowly.

Winbig72--I must agree with Caruso that you have been sipping too much of the casino KoolAid for you to think this is in any way cheating on my part. Just imagine if this were to happen in a real casino. I buy in for 1000 and they give me 2000 in chips. I win 15,000 and surveillence notices the mistake. There is not a casino in the world that would even consider keeping the winnings. Of course they take back the money that was given in error.

I will let you all know when I have actually been paid.

Everyone is taking what I said out of context. If you'd read the followup post, I clearly stated I am not siding with the casino on this, I am just saying that they have a strong case against you and you'll need all the luck you can get to get the money you are owed.

I never called you a cheater and never will. I simply asked why you never bothered to bring this to their attention before you started playing.

If you took it the wrong way, then my bad.

Again, good luck.
 

watcherone

Dormant account
rj314 said:
I got a call from someone who I think must be much higher up the food chain, and he has agreed to pay me, albeit slowly.QUOTE]

Are they paying you everything?
And how much per week?

I took these rules off their website.

Withdrawal or Payment Schedules
Please carefully read and understand these rules and make sure that you fully understand them. By accepting this bonus you agree to be bound by BetRoyal Casinos bonus Terms and Conditions.

1. If the customer used a credit card (Visa or Master Card) at any point of the account, Bet Royal Casino may require the customer to submit proper documentation such as photo copy of ID, credit card used and a utility bill along with the credit card transaction authorization form. For questions or inquiries you can contact csd@betroyalcasino.com

2. Customer must fulfill the wagering requirements in order to cash out a fully cashable bonus otherwise bonus will be removed from the payment request.

3. Approved payment from free chips, the customer must send any copy of their ID and a utility bill.

4. Cash out request may take 5-10 business days. For regular customers: Maximum payout per week : $2,000. VIP customer: Maximum payout per week: $5,000 or otherwise arranged with management.

Remember: Checks are sent only twice a month, so payout's may take up to 15 days or more. Fees are deducted from the approved payment.

Please note that Bonuses are not awarded for Fund Transfers from (to) the BetRoyal Sportsbook
______________________________________

Please let us know.
 

Dirk Diggler

Dormant account
I wouldn't take any notice of their website - I am supposed to be a VIP there but since cashing out just over $16,000 on the 17th of March they have only paid me just over $13000 and now ignore my emails.

That's an average of $1,625 a week so far below both levels.
 

wobble33

Experienced Member
hi guys
this is not a complaint, but a question regarding a free chip i recieved off this casino. they gave me a phone call earlier this evening saying i have put free chip $75.00 into my account. so i started playing with this. got my balance up to over $800.00. the ammount allowed to cash out off the free chip is $75.00.......so i just carried on knowing i could never cash out all of this money, in the casino i recieve a message asking for a deal? he said if i deposit $750.00 he will give me a $750.00 bonus, and also allow me to cash this winnings out now i already have! so i asked them to confirm this via e-mail, and this is the reply........

Hi xxxxxxxxxxx,

Thanks for choosing Bet Royal Casino!

From our last chat let me explain you the bonus offered:

In this moments you have $873.75 in your account balance coming from a free chip (for the one the Max. Cash-Out is the amount received, $75 in your case). To make this balance cashable you need to make a $750 deposit, you'll get a 100% bonus, wager requirements are 25x or 35x (deposit plus bonus only) for black jack & video poker.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

now my question is this guys, should i just blow most of this money and then cash out $75.00, or should i take this offer up.....herd a few bad thins about this casino on here, so i am not too sure what to do, and i also think people were saying this casino is linked to virtual?? i would also love to hear bryand advice on this, cos i have being stitched up off a playtech casino before..... thanks for help in advance guys.....
 
Top