Rival
Scary Rich, Baby boomers

Playtech
Lotto Madness, Gladiator

MG
Jungle Jim, BDBA

3Dice
Fortune Falls, Squirrel pike

I love all the stacked wild slots as the chance to win big on a small bet probably excites me more.
Also
MG
Dragon Loot
Fat Lady Sings
The 9 liners, Thunderstruck/Ladies Night etc

Rival
Both the Scary Bitches
A switch in time

RTG
Paydirt
T-Rex
Mystic Dragon

I mostly play the free spin slots with various multipliers.

Hate
most of the1-3 liners, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz time :D

Fortune Falls at 3Dice
Gladiator (Playtech) is probably the best slot EVER because of the extra scatter and wilds in the free spins + the video animations.
Have you tried Stick Shifter at 3Dice?
It has potentially ENDLESS free-spins - I've had over 150 several times! :thumbsup:

Believe it or not, I only played Gladiator (Playtech) for the very first time last week, and I agree it's AWESOME!
What I didn't realise before playing it though, is you don't always get the extra scatters & wilds in the free-spins - only when the "random picks" decide to give them to you. Without those the free-spins are pretty dull - but with them it can be fabulous! ;)

KK

So what I sense from the majority of the crowd, no reason to even bother with the classic 3 reels or any other that is not the Video multi line version.

Phynq

I would just like to chime in regarding 3 reel slots. Most of MG 3 reel, 1-5 line slots are superb and IMO the best that it is out there at the moment, with Rivals 3 reel slots a close second. Having these 3 reel slots is a good way to mix the play up and give players a break from the video multi line ones.
They can be just as exciting as I have picked up some good wins from just a few spins.

Mike

Are you and I the only ones that appreciate the old three reel lots, Mike? I find that hard to believe! Some of my biggest wins over the years have been on Couch Potato and Spectacular Wheel of Wealth (MG) and although Rival only has a handful of one liners, I have done pretty well on them, too!

I like 3 reel slots, especially ones with 5 lines and multipliers. Or a progressive, like Blazing Sevens. Or a Wheel.

I do enjoy video slots with stacked/or expanding wilds. I enjoy "pick" features with (usually) lots of picks, like Jackpot Party, or the MG slots Gift Rap and Pollenation. Ones where you pick for free spins and multipliers are good too, Moonshine being one of my favourites.

I like features that can trigger randomly, such as the Pick a Gift bonus in The Osbournes, or the Supermode in Hellboy. It keeps it exciting until the last reel.

I want two scatters to at least pay back bet size.

I really enjoy 8 line slots, the ones on a 3x3 grid where all squares are independant. There are not many out there. Ones with a bonus round, like Bell Fever or Super8 Race would be very welcome.

weird that nobody mentioned TUT @ 3dice...:confused:
IMO the best slot EVER...I love it.:notworthy

i see why you like it when i saw your name posted about 5-6 times on ziegleist last night. By the way do you work for 3dice?

This isn`t that easy! I have a lot of favourites. :)

I`ll try to list and explain why I like it.

Microgaming

100 lines:

Summer Holiday (I would like a free spin option on this)
Cashapillar
Alaskan Fishing

All these three mentioned have stacked wilds.

30 lines

Cashanova (the bonus game)
Deck the halls (stacked santas and wilds in free spin)
Tomb Raider - secret of the swords (the bonus games)

25 lines

Flight Zone (stacked wilds + the bonus game)
Magic Spell (the bonus game)

20 lines

Franken Cash (The picking bonus game could have been boring but it`s fun)
Snow Honeys (same as the above)
Wealth Spa (the opportunity to save and choose bonus game)
Jonny Specter (a one of a kind game)

15 lines
Hitman (many cool things and just 15 lines)

9 lines

Witches Wealth (bonus game)
Sneak a Peek-Doctor Doctor (several cool features)
Alley Cats (I like dog bowling)

RTG

Coyote Cash (a coyote blowing his head off with a gun is fun, 25 free games too)
Diamond Dozen (Ilike the multiplier if the diamonds)
Green Light (bonus game)
Goldbeard (stacked wilds)
Hidden Riches (the bonus game is good, unfortunately only 5 free spins)
Honey to the bee (I like the look of it and the wilds are nice to look at)
Naughty or Nice (look at it and you see why I like it)
Outta this world (expanding wilds and a fun picking game)
Rudolphs Revenge (really good looking)
T-Rex (a funny dangerous dinosaur)
Warlock`s spell (bonus game)
Triple Twister (A huge expanding wild/twister)
Realms of Riches (retriggering stuff is fun)

I will come back later with slots from other software producers.

yes it is a joke ...i see you hit so much thats why i say "do you work for them".. zeiglest is the 3dice stat page on website that shows you what is paid out

yes it is a joke ...i see you hit so much thats why i say "do you work for them".. zeiglest is the 3dice stat page on website that shows you what is paid out

when you play as much as I do...you MUST hit."otherwise":oops:
Ive made over 120.000 spins in the last couple of weeks only.

Maybe look into NetEnt too. No "brand name" slots, but their games are fun and the art is great.

30 line - with Bonus/ extra Freepins are my fav!

Wonders
Reel Steal
Devils delight

katana, want to compare deposits and play time? I can tell you ive played about 18hrs a day every day this week ...i wish the length of time playing would help me out:)

katana, want to compare deposits and play time? I can tell you ive played about 18hrs a day every day this week ...i wish the length of time playing would help me out:)

what game did u play?
I mean you should be way ahead for number of spins, cause Ivent played that much.:confused:
Maybe 6/7 hours a day.
Unless you spin once a minute.:D
Whats your nickname at 3dice? If I may.

This isn`t that easy! I have a lot of favourites. :)
I`ll try to list and explain why I like it.

Microgaming
100 lines:

Summer Holiday (I would like a free spin option on this)
:confused: Summer Holiday DOES have free-spins!
Maybe you just haven't hit them yet! :p

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Maybe look into NetEnt too. No "brand name" slots, but their games are fun and the art is great.
Agreed! And very nice when you hit a nice stacked wild win like I did tonight:-
:D

Old Attachment (Invalid)

many slots and features that i like have been already mentioned but what i personally hate is skill-based bonus rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back