Poll Best Screenshot of the Month: December 2018?

Best Screenshot of the Month: December 2018?

• 1. Doa Slot Winner by Jono777

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • 2.Primal Megaways Slot Winner by me_and_ed

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • 3. Book of Dead Slot Winner by danofthewibble

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 4. Double Stacks Slot Winner by Mariafbb

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • 5.Wild Turkey Slot Winner by Denis Becker

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • 6. Vikings Slot Winner by paul7388

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 7. Doa Slot Winner by maniski

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 8. Extra Chilli Slot Winner by Nicola

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • 9. Inmortal Romance Slot Winner by colinsunderland

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 10. Extra Chilli Slot Winner by pmhcfc

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
of course!! because your screenie has the same problem as mine, The 3000x Mega Wins Thread doesn't pushed day by day and was rarely seen under the "New Post's" tab of Forum... it doesnt really exist for the most of us, if no once seen or search for it specific and thats the fact we've got not enough likes on it;)
instead of the monthly Winner Screenshots Thread that was daily filled with new stuff and pushed in new post's

next time you have to post it on both threads and im sure that those kind of screenie's are nominated too

Its in the december month thread also. :thumbsup:

Winner Screenshots - December 2018

You re my Brother from another Mother i never ever got 5 Scatters :D too

Never had it once on the flash version, managed it 4 times on HTML5 - Soon binned foil hat thereafter :oops:

FWIW, When it comes to voting, I personally don't think highest 'X' should really be a factor, maybe only if its a humongous win from low roller bets, who knows?

What should really be taken into consideration, maybe 2019 onwards?? - Is the story behind it, bullet points could be....

• Close to a bust out / balance saver, from bust out to cash out
  • Super rare screenie, seen before but not very often, full screen premium on BoR, 5 scatter re-trigger etc etc
  • A game that generally gets slated but actually seeing to be paying out for once
  • Massive hit and successful cash out from a NDB
  • etc etc, Just ideas
Happy New Year one and all :thumbsup:

I have to say, I'd have voted for the GoT screenie too.

What about perhaps - and yes, it is as subjective in ways - but insteaqd of most liked, which is essentially somewhere between a popularity contest and simply by dint of who happens to come across screenies at any given time - each month, the staff members go through the month's screenies and each elects one?
Or, barring that, put the CAGs to work (the CAG forum is all but dead but for the yearly shortlist) and each month the CAGs are asked to submit one screenie (not their own) for consideration?

Personally, I don't like the idea of the shortlisting for Screenshot of the Month being based on who got the most likes, because of what robby said.
Posts made earlier in the month do tend to get more likes.
Mr. D is right, a Starburst screenie posted on the 1st by a well-liked member could get more likes than a wildline on Napoleon that was posted by a newbie on the 29th.
And for the record, no less than 5 of the screenies mentioned above appear on the first page of the December thread, which is 11 pages long.

Also, ANY screenshot that is paying north of 3000x should be automatically shortlisted for screenshot of the month,
regardless of likes (or the comparative lack of them).

No disrespect to any of those who did make the shortlist or to MeisterMedia, but why is sapit's Magic Mirror win NOT included?
That's the maximum win possible on that game. It simply cannot be bettered. And yet it's deemed "not good enough"? :what:

Well if that's not good enough, then what is?

Apart from anything else, if it is based on likes, then why is lotusch's Fish Party win not included? Same for smart_croatia's 3 reel WD on IR?
Those two screenies got more likes than 4 of the screenies from that first page of the December thread.

Last edited:
View attachment 102178
You only got 11 Likes..., That's the reason. It's hard to manage all the Screenshots published during a whole Month, we're talking about 300-400 pics. during this year we will try to get something better related to Screenshots.:thumbsup:
Why there's a part of my winning picture for sapit222 earlier message?

I agree with @Tirilej about this contest. What is the reason to vote when there's not the absolute best screenshots of the month available to vote? I would have vote @sapit222. Very rare 5000x on MMD2. Or @Denis Becker's great and also very rare GoT hit. So, you just have to be popular CM member to get lots of votes and you'll have a chance to win this contest...? ;)

Last edited:
It is kinda unfair how the current system works when it comes for posts to be nominated because of likes. I had a few pictures that if given the time, would have had a chance to be in here...

villento_hype_topsymbolline_2xmultiplier_gnome_wood_20181231-png.101961

This one on Gnome Wood above is super rare to get a top symbol 5oak with a 2x wild, but I was able to do it a couple of days before the new years...

bitstarz_250x_spreadingwilds_plus_expanding_screenwilds_screen2_resized65_chibeasties2_20181231-png.102016

I know full screens can be pretty common too, but this was my first time getting one from a "Combo Wild" feature. Since this was posted so late in the month... Likes didn't have enough time. I dunno what would be good, but I do know that posts nominated on just likes isn't enough.

Back to my voting with how it is currently. I chose "Primal Megaways", Wild Turkey 1-line , and Double Stacks with the full screen.

I have a suggestion here @MeisterMedia @pereblue. There should be 5 best xBet wins and 5 most liked winning pictures of the month to choose from. I think it would be fair enough for the 'BEST screenshot of the month' -contest. Then it wouldn't be just a CM member popularity contest IMHO. Simple solution. :)

Edit. For example:

1. Jammin' Jars - 8000 x bet win
2. Primal - 7000 x bet win
3. Napoleon - 6000 x bet win
4. Dead or Alive - 4500 x bet win
5. Tiki Tumble - 4000 x bet win
6. Most liked screenshot of the month
7. 2nd liked
8. 3rd liked
9. 4th liked
10. 5th liked

You just vote the one you like most.

Last edited:
For me the most impressive shot I saw was the guy that got the epically difficult to get 15 hammers on viking runecraft with the x2 for 2000x bet, anybody who plays this game will know how insanely rare it is getting those hammers.
Its the only win I have not had on the paytable, and pretty sure i have seen it here only twice since the games release one of which hit the 5000x bet cap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back