Best Live Poker Events Around the World

Luckylizzy

Dormant account
I want to write something about the best poker events around the globe when it comes to having a good time and how great the location is. I was thinking a couple good ones are the Irish Poker Open and the Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure but I want to make it a top ten list. Anyone have any suggestions? I think it would be interesting to find out which tournaments are a must for poker players. Being that I haven't actually attended these events myself, I though I would leave it up to you all to tell me what you think.

Shannon Shorr Makes his Moves

Shannon Shorr went right to work, moving in repeatedly in order to get his short stack into shape. When he finally got called, he was able to show pocket tens to Scotty Nguyen's pocket sixes and double up.

Christian Harder picked off what was left of Nguyen's stack a few hands later. Timoshenko then started to grow his mountainous chip stack, leaving little hope for his opposition. He called Shorr's all-in bet with pocket fours, and Shorr showed 76 suited.

Despite the two overs and straight and flush opportunities, Shorr did not improve and he was gone in fifth place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back