Best Coronavirus memes

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
To be fair i probably wouldnt go to Jeremy Clarkson for medical advice anyway.
I only go to him for advice on burgers.

Was a bit sad to hear he was such a dick to the production team behind top gear.

James May still a top guy tho.
Him explaining that its probably a whole hippo is the best moment in top gear history and nobody can convince me otherwise.

Last edited:

mack341

May is fine, jeremy is likeable and unlikeable in abt equal quantities, and the hamster is well hamsterlike. Jezza presents wwtbam as well now, he can be cordial but ridicule is never far away, certainly a big character rather than the typical, safe cardboard cutout presenter.

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
Yeah, the thing is i have no trouble believing he can be a dick to the people working for him.
Like you say he has many good/fun qualities about him, but an equal amount of bad vibes.
Hamster & May are imo much more likeable in the sense that i would be really surprised to hear that anyone of them had treated people working for them poorly.

Not really into cars, at all.
But the Specials they had on Top Gear where they each picked their own (usually crappy) car and drove across som random country are great.
Great chemistry between the three, was surprised to hear they NEVER spent any time together outside the show.
Saw there was some full episodes uploaded to youtube, annoyingly split into a million parts tho.

electronictonic

1nMBrTLJ

E9YglesVkAMOYsE.jpeg