One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos
- Feb 28, 2020
The price of Bitcoin has recently gone way up again and with this news, there are a number of people looking to earn BTC and mBTC online. One of the single best ways to do this is by playing games. In this post, I'll cover the different ways to earn bitcoins online, and how you can track down the best gaming environment for earning your online stash of bitcoins.
I've split this article up according to:
- Bitcoin Gambling Games
- Bitcoin Mining Games
- Bitcoin Trading Games
- Bitcoin Mobile Games
Bitcoin Gambling GamesWith online casinos that dish out Bitcoin, the odds fall in the favor of the house right from the start, but the potential to walk away with a bitcoin payday if you win is substantial.
The one major drawback around earning bitcoin in an online casino (other than mitigating instances of loss) is that you will need to wager in the cryptocurrency you’re looking to get paid out in. For example, if you’re looking to earn bitcoin, you’ll need to exchange your Fiat money for bitcoin before you begin to play. These days, this really isn’t an issue and there are a number of crypto exchanges you can utilize to do this such as Coinbase, Binance, Kraken, and more. Once you’ve changed your currency, signed up to the casino site, and deposited your bitcoin, all that’s left to do is start playing with the widest variety of crypto games on the market today.
Bitcoin casino games are the same as their fiat currency counterparts in every possible way. The gameplay, features, and incentives are all the same. The only difference is that you will wager your stake in bitcoin and at the end of the session if you end up winning, you’ll be paid out in bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency (depending on your initial wager).
Bitcoin Casino Payouts Payouts will differ from game to game and casino to casino, but, as a general rule, the more you wager, the more you stand to make. If you're looking for big payouts, then Jackpot Slots are the way to go. In general, these slots carry a higher wagering requirement, between 10-250 mBTC and the volatility is medium to high, but if you hit the jackpot you can win anywhere between 850 mBTC up to 3BTC.
Pro Tip: Look out for casinos running leaderboard promotions. These competitions usually have minimal buy-ins with the chance to win 1BTC or more, depending on your position at the end of the promo period.
If table games are more your thing, then look to games of chance like online Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, and similar. Like their brick and mortar counterparts, these digital tables have the potential to reap awesome rewards. The games have lower volatility than slots and for an initial wager, usually between 1-900 mBTC, you could win anything from 1-5 BTC.
Highest Paying Bitcoin Slots for 2021 If you'd like to try your hand at some of the latest and greatest high paying slots to come out of Bitcasino in time for 2021 and the year ahead, look no further than the below.
* Mystery MuseumWelcome to the Mystery Museum, where age-old relics and artifacts abound with riches. This 5x3 reel slot transports you back to ancient empires and Greek Odysseys where unlocking winning combinations will secure free games and more!
Max Win: 17,500x
* Peaky BlindersRun the streets of 20th century Birmingham with television's favorite gangsters. This action-packed, state-of-the-art 5 reel slot boasts 20 pay-lines and the chance to win multipliers, free spins, and instant cash prizes.
Max Win: 400x
* Drive: Multiplier MayhemGet ready for an adrenaline-inducing thrill ride down Multiplier Mayhem highway. This cutting-edge slot has15-pay lines, and together with its sleek design and high octane graphics gives you the chance to play and pick up mega multiplier wild cards, scatter symbols, and more!
Max Win: 440x
* Wild Wild RichesDrawing its eye-catching design from Ireland's stunning Emerald Isle, this classic video slot from Pragmatic Play has 5 reels and more than 570 exciting ways to win. May the luck of the Irish be forever in your favour!
Max Win: 4608x
* Magic Merlin MegawaysMagic is all around you when you venture into a land of all out adventure with Magic Merlin Megaways. Unlock mystery cards, cascading wins, free spins, and massive multipliers, and craft your own epic gaming experience with the potential for massive wins.
Max Win: 365x
* Ocean PrincessVenture into an ocean of wonder when you accompany the Ocean Princess on her quest for underwater treasure. This 5 real, single-pay line slot features a host of underwater friends and the chance to access the wild card symbol, in the shape of a golden crown. Fill in the entire board with 15 identical symbols, and activate wonderful rewards including a 1,000x top prize.
Max Win: 1000x
* Cowboys GoldJourney into the heart of the Wild West and strike it rich with Cowboys Gold. This action-packed 3×5 reel slot allows you to activate the Money Collection feature, where any cowboy symbols holding value are instantly paid out.
Max Win: 6.065x
* Circus DelightRoll up, for the circus experience of a lifetime! Experience unforgettable interfaces and cutting edge gaming with Circus Delight. This 5x3 reel casino slot has 25 winning lines, including 3 or more scatter symbols that, when activated, dish out an awesome free spin feature. Take home your share of 30+ free spins and be delighted with 12x multipliers!
Max Win: 5467x
Bitcoin Mining GamesBitcoin Mining games are designed with the specific purpose of giving their players the chance to earn bitcoin, by completing a series of tasks, buying upgrades, and solving a few mathematical equations along the way.
The most popular of these is the Bitcoin Mining Simulator (BMS) and RollerCoin. These games allow you to mine for real BTC. You can log in by registering online via the dedicated website and you can start earning Bitcoins right away. There are mini-games and missions layered throughout the interface that help you to increase your hash power and, in doing so, earn more BTC. All you have to do is complete the tasks, buy the upgrades, and solve a problem or two along the way.
Bitcoin Mining PayoutsThis tactic is a little more of a slow burner than going large at a casino, but with consistency and patience, you can make steady returns (daily) from participating in Bitcoin mining games.
On average, you can make between 0.000702 and 0.000804 BTC per day. Okay, that doesn't sound like a lot, but with the current price of Bitcoin skyrocketing past $15,000 (as of writing this), the cryptocurrencies prospects continue to climb, and hey, if you’re in it for the long run and don't need to be cash flush by next week, then a little daily mining can go a long way over time.
Bitcoin Trading GamesA fairly new development in crypto circles and one that has gained popularity in recent years, bitcoin trading games allow you to earn real bitcoin and get a more fundamental understanding of the crypto industry in order to better help you invest in Bitcoin at a later stage.
The most notable of the bunch is the bitcoin trading game developed by the team at Spark Profit who created a bitcoin financial trading simulation that requires you to make predictions on real financial marketplaces, like cryptocurrency and a few other markets. The more accurate your predictions become, the more points you start to accumulate, and from there, you can trade in these points for real cryptocurrency, including bitcoin. An additional helpful feature is that the game assists you with various tutorials along the way, in order to help you make better predictions over time and subsequently earn more bitcoin for your effort.
Bitcoin Trading Game PayoutsAnother slow earning app, but worthwhile all the same. With Bitcoin Trading Games like Spark Profit, you get paid for making correct predictions. Each correct prediction earns points and each incorrect prediction loses points. Once you get to 500, 000 (for context, you get 70,000 points off the bat, just for signing up), you will start to earn money that you can convert to Bitcoin.
On average, people earn anywhere from $2-5 a week (or 0.00026 BTC), but some individuals who get really good at these types of games can earn up to $50 per week (or 0.0026 BTC). And, as we reach the end of our list, last but not least, we’ll cover a host of mobile/android games that allow you to earn bitcoin in real-time.
Bitcoin Android/iOS Games Certainly, the most convenient way to earn bitcoins, mobile gaming allows you to play from anywhere in the world and at any time of the day. Mobile Bitcoin Games are all the rage, with more and more coming to the market as the price of Bitcoin continues to rise.
Some of the top mobile/android games on the market today include Takara, Bitcoin Blocks, Crypto Treasure, Crypto Planet, and Alien Run (to name just a select few). The rules are pretty much the same for all of these mobile games. With cool graphics, themes, and a nice storyline, these games see you play the focal character on a quest for bitcoin.
Depending on the game, you’ll need to complete quests, discover hidden bitcoin stashes and get out top of the pile before the timer runs out (in some cases). Much like their trading game counterparts, these games are modeled on point generators, where the more levels you move through, the more points you accumulate, and, once you’ve collected enough points to start earning bitcoin, you can exchange them in the game app for real bitcoin. All of the above games as well as many others are all available for Android and iOS respectively and can be downloaded as apps from Google Play or the App Store.
Bitcoin Android/iOS Game PayoutsThese apps work on an accumulation model, whereby, the more time you spend on the app accumulating points and breaking into new levels, the more you stand to earn. On average, themed games like Alien Run pay out anything from $1 (0.000053) to $3 (0.00016) a week. Online loyalty apps like Storm X, will give you Crypto Cash Backs for shopping online between 0.5% and over 87.5%.
All in all, no one freely hands out BTC in this day and age, but there are still ways to accumulate steady returns when you dive into the above Bitcoin generating games and platforms.
If you would like to dive into Bitcoin gambling world and would like some assistance, let me know. I am happy to help you.
Trading cryptocurrencies carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade cryptocurrency you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.