New Slot Announcement Beetlejuice Megaways by Barcrest / SG Digital

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
Any fans of the horror comedy?

Beetlejuice Megaways

- 32 to 248,832 ways
- Bet sizes: 0.10 to 500 (could be that operators will limit that)
- Features: Mystery Symbols, Free Spins with unlimited multipliers and retriggers
- RTP: 96% (in an early demo version they had 94% for bets below $2 but that seem to have been removed)
- Max Win: 6,220x bet or 250,000 credits
- Release is on 21st April 2020

The main mechanic is that you start with the bottom half only (32-7,776 ways) and should any symbols in the top half create or improve a winning combo after the first win on a spin then the curtain opens up. It comes down again at the end of a spin sequence.

The positions at the bottom are mirrored on the top, e.g. 2x3x3x2x2x4 = 288 ways becomes 4x6x6x4x4x8 = 18,432 ways should the curtain open up.

Last edited:
Doesnt look that bad, hope the user panel is controlable from desktop as with their previous games its not that great.

Don't forget the ways permutations here are limited as any of the 5 reels can only show 2,3 or 6 rows - therefore after a win you can only have 4, 6 or 12-row reels. You can't initially land 1,3 or 5 rows on the bottom reels.

Don't forget the ways permutations here are limited as any of the 5 reels can only show 2,3 or 6 rows - therefore after a win you can only have 4, 6 or 12-row reels. You can't initially land 1,3 or 5 rows on the bottom reels.

You are right, thanks for pointing that out. Completely forgot.

Exactly one month since I did the review and my brain already forgot those not so minor details. Oh dear, feels like early dementia is setting in. :oops:

1584967575659.png

This game is absolute garbage. £100 at £0.30p a spin, about 1 and half hours later 0. No wins bigger than £5. No bonus. About 30 "teasers" with possibility of 3rd bonus symbol to drop in but nothing. About as random as my dogs turds.

Agreed I played it on 30p spins and my biggest win was x15 and no bonus. Admittedly I only did £30 but that was enough for me.

Yet another “death by a million cuts” slot. The problem for providers is the more complicated a game is the harder it is to hide the severe weighting that is necessary to prevent huge wins showing up when you have so many permutations.

For me this game is a an example of how not to do it as it feels terribly controlled (as bad as Red Tiger and that’s saying something). For that reason “I’m out”.

WOW, cannot manage to bonus this garbage of a slot thousands of teasers but no bonus. I reckon the bonus could have potential to pay massive but It's just triggering the bloody thing.

Played it and got the bonus within about 100 spins. Paid around 70x.

To be fair to it, i havent seen a rubbish bonus from it yet from all the streamers. But yes, triggering it seems to be tricky. Also havent seen a re-trigger as of yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back