Been Missing You All !!!

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
I have been feeling guilty for not being on CM like I used to but have been really busy going back to school and doing Hospice work , so many new names and changes. I just wanted to say hello and that I think about all the fun we used to have on CM and all the wonderful friends you make , some lasting longer than some couples in relationships lol , with that being said , love to all and be kind , those are priceless and don't cost a thing !!

PS , I will still be around ;)

Love ya,
Laurie:)

Attachments

• 16142612_735411266622320_8932990015142935066_n graduate pic.jpg
    16142612_735411266622320_8932990015142935066_n graduate pic.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 168
Hi hun!

Welcome back indeed, and big congrats on what appears to be a fresh new diploma of sorts? :)
WTG!

Hey there sweetie ,
Yep my newest diploma on Clinical MA , EKG and Phlebotomy been doing drug screens at a local clinic now that is fun and sad at the same time , so many on drugs and those who do need help treated like drug seekers but that is the way you have to look at each person who asks for pain meds , busted an 82 year old for meth in her system last month , that really sucked , just your average grandma type , you just never know:confused: !

Welcome back Laurie - this Hospice thing is so awesome. My mom had Hospice care for about 4 days before she died, and those people were absolute angels. My sisters and I had not a clue on how do deal with everything, and those nurses were unforgettably helpful and kind. I have sincere gratitude and respect for those people. It's nice seeing you joining their ranks. :D

Hi Laurie, it's great to hear from you! I have missed your input on many posts as they have always been upbeat. Glad to hear you are doing well and good work at that in helping others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back