New Slot Announcement Beef Lightning Megaways by Big Time Gaming

It's good to see BTG sticking to it's core values, free spins take forever to get, base game pays nothing, and the free spins are shit when you finally get them.
not even 10x.png

Edit: had a 53x base game win, so the game compensated by making the next 40 spins dead spins. This is more predictable than @dunover bonanza sessions. Always the same predictable "random" streak of bad luck following a big win in the base game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disregard my previous complaint, this is obviously a great game! Probably the 2nd best BTG game, only beaten by Lil Devil.

I may just be saying that because those are the 2 BTG games i won the most on :laugh: 4859x on Lil Devil so that's obviously the best one!
Beef Lightning 2711x (1).jpg
Beef Lightning 2711x (2).jpg
As you can se my balance was just 42 NOK before getting this bonus, was playing with the weekend booster at Videoslots, so the stake was lower than usual. But this was all i had to work with, so i can't complain at all. Besides you can always say "shame it wasn't on a higher stake", so it's kinda stupid to even think about it that way.

Think the only conclusion is that we were all wrong, and that it's a great game :laugh: Raised the stake and got another feature very quickly, then raised the stake and got another feature. The 3rd feature gave me a hammer with x50 on the first spin, had no idea it could go that high. 332x and 338x is also very good wins. Never had 3 consecutive massive wins like this on any game before.
Beef Lightning 332x (2).jpg
Beef Lightning 339x.jpg

Played this a little bit yesterday. One thing I’ve noticed which is so annoying there’s hardly any cascade wins if you win that’s it doesn’t really keep cascading wins, and the all the ways doesn’t pay neither. Brutal as fuck on the balance I got this bonus and won’t be playing it again quite shit for 22 spins.

Attachments

• 9A4BB1B3-E4D1-41D7-9E04-256760E1AC96.jpeg
    9A4BB1B3-E4D1-41D7-9E04-256760E1AC96.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 29
I actually like this slot. I not had anything decent on it yet, but I do like it.

Bonus is hard to trigger though. But that is normal for BTG slots and megaway slots anyway.

Few decent wins early doors with it, 500x a few times, some in and around the 300x mark but since then pretty grim; the tokens have disappeared from the bonus as well and most are coming in at 50x, if lucky. Getting the extra spins have vanished as well. Probably just taking back what it gave at the start.

Better than Spicy Meatballs, which isn't saying much, as that game is shit distilled.

Few decent wins early doors with it, 500x a few times, some in and around the 300x mark but since then pretty grim; the tokens have disappeared from the bonus as well and most are coming in at 50x, if lucky. Getting the extra spins have vanished as well. Probably just taking back what it gave at the start.

Better than Spicy Meatballs, which isn't saying much, as that game is shit distilled.
I’ve not played spicy meatballs yet and doubt I will btg are dropping the ball to be fair with the latest offerings. My experience of beef is that first day I played it was ok base game was ok on balance then the day after a 0 bonus and down hill from there. Wild flower is another one that was ok on release but is now dead and also not seen many big hits from it. Think I’m gonna stick to DOA2

I’ve not played spicy meatballs yet and doubt I will btg are dropping the ball to be fair with the latest offerings. My experience of beef is that first day I played it was ok base game was ok on balance then the day after a 0 bonus and down hill from there. Wild flower is another one that was ok on release but is now dead and also not seen many big hits from it. Think I’m gonna stick to DOA2
WF has flattered to deceive - not been bad, but it's not been great - meandering in the middle. Thought it was meant to be a HV beast? I think you're better sticking with Danger tbh.

Play Spicy for a bit and you'll see how shit it is - one thing i hate is when games go through a process, eg, dropping a wild in reel 4 when there can be no win - slows the game down/annoys cos of that and SM does it all the time. I know folk will say 'ah, but it's super HV!' - get that, but at the same time, sometimes a games just crap.

Least with DOA2 etc, the hit will come, it may not be this week/month/year but it will come :p

A'int no 'Moo' in this game for me. Seriously I've never managed a bonus round in it in real money mode ever. Shame as I like the quirky theme.

WF has flattered to deceive - not been bad, but it's not been great - meandering in the middle. Thought it was meant to be a HV beast? I think you're better sticking with Danger tbh.

Play Spicy for a bit and you'll see how shit it is - one thing i hate is when games go through a process, eg, dropping a wild in reel 4 when there can be no win - slows the game down/annoys cos of that and SM does it all the time. I know folk will say 'ah, but it's super HV!' - get that, but at the same time, sometimes a games just crap.

Least with DOA2 etc, the hit will come, it may not be this week/month/year but it will come :p
Danger has been kind of late and much easier to trigger bonus than it’s sister wild flower. I have had 3 wild lines on doa2 and nothing in the slotting world compares to it btg promise a lot but rarely deliver, I used to like buffalo king had some monsters of that but too high variance for my liking now and you get battered 9/10 times

Danger has been kind of late and much easier to trigger bonus than it’s sister wild flower. I have had 3 wild lines on doa2 and nothing in the slotting world compares to it btg promise a lot but rarely deliver, I used to like buffalo king had some monsters of that but too high variance for my liking now and you get battered 9/10 times
Aye, i got put off BK when i got something like 100x with 140 spins or something crap....you can see where the monster hits can come from but the game requires a big balance to be honest

Been trying that Who's the Bride but after 55000 spins my RTP is 89% and not a WL to behold so gonna go back to DOA

Aye, i got put off BK when i got something like 100x with 140 spins or something crap....you can see where the monster hits can come from but the game requires a big balance to be honest

Been trying that Who's the Bride but after 55000 spins my RTP is 89% and not a WL to behold so gonna go back to DOA
Yes defo I only go near it if my balance is around the £200-£300 and I’ll go 40p-80p as most my hits are on that stake. Shocking when it keeps retriggering I think it’s a kind of bonus guarantee when it does that makes ya wanna vomit though my record is 103 spins which paid £54. I’ve not played who’s the bride does it pay out big on occasion? Doa is just the ultimate at least we know it can pay massive not like btg which will throw you a 500x to keep ya sweet then r**** you

Yes defo I only go near it if my balance is around the £200-£300 and I’ll go 40p-80p as most my hits are on that stake. Shocking when it keeps retriggering I think it’s a kind of bonus guarantee when it does that makes ya wanna vomit though my record is 103 spins which paid £54. I’ve not played who’s the bride does it pay out big on occasion? Doa is just the ultimate at least we know it can pay massive not like btg which will throw you a 500x to keep ya sweet then r**** you
Pays out for Kroffe on a regular basis but not me ;-): I probably need 4 wildlines to get my deposits back

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back