New Slot Announcement Beef Lightning Megaways by Big Time Gaming

Slotter

A'int no 'Moo' in this game for me. Seriously I've never managed a bonus round in it in real money mode ever. Shame as I like the quirky theme.

kennygamerboy

WF has flattered to deceive - not been bad, but it's not been great - meandering in the middle. Thought it was meant to be a HV beast? I think you're better sticking with Danger tbh.

Play Spicy for a bit and you'll see how shit it is - one thing i hate is when games go through a process, eg, dropping a wild in reel 4 when there can be no win - slows the game down/annoys cos of that and SM does it all the time. I know folk will say 'ah, but it's super HV!' - get that, but at the same time, sometimes a games just crap.

Least with DOA2 etc, the hit will come, it may not be this week/month/year but it will come :p
Danger has been kind of late and much easier to trigger bonus than it’s sister wild flower. I have had 3 wild lines on doa2 and nothing in the slotting world compares to it btg promise a lot but rarely deliver, I used to like buffalo king had some monsters of that but too high variance for my liking now and you get battered 9/10 times

pinnit2014

Meister Member
PABnoaccred
mm1
Danger has been kind of late and much easier to trigger bonus than it’s sister wild flower. I have had 3 wild lines on doa2 and nothing in the slotting world compares to it btg promise a lot but rarely deliver, I used to like buffalo king had some monsters of that but too high variance for my liking now and you get battered 9/10 times
Aye, i got put off BK when i got something like 100x with 140 spins or something crap....you can see where the monster hits can come from but the game requires a big balance to be honest

Been trying that Who's the Bride but after 55000 spins my RTP is 89% and not a WL to behold so gonna go back to DOA

kennygamerboy

Aye, i got put off BK when i got something like 100x with 140 spins or something crap....you can see where the monster hits can come from but the game requires a big balance to be honest

Been trying that Who's the Bride but after 55000 spins my RTP is 89% and not a WL to behold so gonna go back to DOA
Yes defo I only go near it if my balance is around the £200-£300 and I’ll go 40p-80p as most my hits are on that stake. Shocking when it keeps retriggering I think it’s a kind of bonus guarantee when it does that makes ya wanna vomit though my record is 103 spins which paid £54. I’ve not played who’s the bride does it pay out big on occasion? Doa is just the ultimate at least we know it can pay massive not like btg which will throw you a 500x to keep ya sweet then r**** you

pinnit2014

Meister Member
PABnoaccred
mm1
Yes defo I only go near it if my balance is around the £200-£300 and I’ll go 40p-80p as most my hits are on that stake. Shocking when it keeps retriggering I think it’s a kind of bonus guarantee when it does that makes ya wanna vomit though my record is 103 spins which paid £54. I’ve not played who’s the bride does it pay out big on occasion? Doa is just the ultimate at least we know it can pay massive not like btg which will throw you a 500x to keep ya sweet then r**** you
Pays out for Kroffe on a regular basis but not me ;-): I probably need 4 wildlines to get my deposits back