Beef Curtains

Leftie hippies Students at Goldsmiths Uni are banning the sale of beef burgers on their on campus, because........Climate Change (sigh)

To think I studied there. Never mind methane emissions, the only crap being spewed is out of their dopey do-gooder mouths

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Student logic.

My logic would be every human eats 10 beef burgers every day. All the cows get slaughtered to keep up with demand.

No more cows left planet saved.

Now wonder how much i could have got paid at a Uni to study that theory :D

You should look into joining PETA.
They have an insanely high kill-rate on the animals they "save", so im sure someone proposing the extinction of cows would be welcome. :p

salad.gif

They also done a poll on whether the students would be willing to pay more to make the uni more ‘green’ guess what?...
they don’t want to pay more... oh the shock

Going into this thread ("with a name such as Beef Curtains") - I was really expecting to see beef being used as curtains for some reason... Maybe that's just me, but that's one thing I've never googled before in my life. Not disappointed.

But to get back on topic, I feel like the ban was strange and won't change much in retrospect. I do realize that climate change is a big debate and that people are genuinely concerned, but banning beef burgers at a university won't be enough.

This thread is bringing back fond memories of the time I read a copy of the legendary Roger's Profanisaurus.

My aching ribs didn't share those sentiments though, especially when I read the words "capacious sausage wallet".