dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Not to be confused with the dreadful Playtech film version. Not a bad construct to the game. Pamela's udders not on view though. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
Good guard, I'll beach sure to splash out on this one. The lack of slo-mo Pam is Hoff putting but hey.

Wave to go, IGT :what::oops:

electronictonic

Oh Buoy another TV/film based slot, seems like there is one every other week almost, bayter watch your balance with this one I suspect, guard it with your life, by the time you fuck hoff you're bound
to be worse hoff than your starting balance, probably not a surf bet, probably another slot I will get board hoff quickly.

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
MM
I tried it just now in leovegas. And I can say for sure it is another bad IGT slot. Couldn't get a feature from 500 spins on it. So I will not be playing this again that is for sure.

I can also say that IGT and some other slot providers are making a lot of bad slots lately. You know the ones, the ones that just eat your balance and pays are as low as they can get away with.

tataru

Registered
I tried it just now in leovegas. And I can say for sure it is another bad IGT slot. Couldn't get a feature from 500 spins on it. So I will not be playing this again that is for sure.

Sorry, but this i completely arbitrary conclusion. This slot could have a very frequent feature, you just might have been unlucky.:rolleyes: