Battle of Slots: We will kick your asses!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You for replying but where do I find the password I've looked on the thread and cannot see any password?

Read back a few pages and you'll find it. I will do that myself later. It isn't time to register yet anyway.

Canadians:

battle registration starts at 1 pm.
Actual battle starts at 4pm.

I think.....

Wah....

Sorry Just saw Harry's post...so yes correct info..

Last edited:
i just read who thread and i still dont understand what joker is...

The Joker is random and if you win the first place and also have a Joker you'll walk away with double prize of 1000 euros instead of the regular 500 euros
here:

We will also be releasing two new exciting features with this exclusive Battle. The first feature: All players that register before the battle starts will get the chance to become a Joker. If you are a Joker and manage to secure First Place, your winnings will be doubled. So lets say you finish first and win €500, if you're a Joker you will walk away with €1000 instead.

The second feature is Multiplied bet levels. This means that you as a player get to choose your own betting strategy. So let's take Secret of the Stones. On this game the minimum bet is € 0.25 but with Multiplied bet levels you can actually choose the amount you want to bet per spin, € 0.25, € 0.50, € 0.75 or €1. So if you make a spin worth €0.25 1 spin will be deducted however if a player makes a €1 spin, the player will get four spins deducted from the remaining spins.

i just read who thread and i still dont understand what joker is...

I don't know how you do when you read but this was posted by Dan yesterday.

We will also be releasing two new exciting features with this exclusive Battle. The first feature: All players that register before the battle starts will get the chance to become a Joker. If you are a Joker and manage to secure First Place, your winnings will be doubled. So lets say you finish first and win €500, if you're a Joker you will walk away with €1000 instead.

So in some random way 3 people will be jokers. If they win they get the double. If not then it wasn't worth anything.
Just something extra :)

Hi all,

So we have some technical issues with the prize pool and I will have to restart this Battle. A new one with the same password will be up within 10 min. I am sorry for the inconvenience this have caused.

Br,

Daniel

Chat is telling me that I needed to be selected to play in the tournament, and that sadly I cannot be included? I don't understand I thought if I was a CM member, and deposited $20, which I have done, I would be allowed to participate? I was looking forward to this all week!

Nelda S:
Unfortunately that is a private battle and it is only for the selected players.

Nelda S:
If you haven't received the information about the battle, you are not selected unfortuantely.

Hi all,

The Battle is now up again and I did also see from Bryans original post it should be 500 to first, 300 to second and 100 to third so the prize pool became €900 instead!

Good luck all and I hope you all will beat Max and Bryan.

Br,

Daniel

Hi all,

The Battle is now up again and I did also see from Bryans original post it should be 500 to first, 300 to second and 100 to third so the prize pool became €900 instead!

Good luck all and I hope you all will beat Max and Bryan.

Br,

Daniel

Thank you Dan, Bryan and Max!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back