Battle of slots @ Videoslots poll

Should players who win often on battle of the slots take a turn out to give others a chance?

• Yes

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • No

Votes: 49 94.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
Battle of slots poll. Do you think players who win the £50 prize should opt themselves out of the next one? I personally do and if I was so lucky I'd give others a chance to win.

No, I think no one should be excluded, just my two cents. (BTW, never won a prize in this competition).

It's the same names every time? I shouldn't even have needed to make this poll. The competition has only shown me how greedy people are to be honest.

Or maybe Dan should ban people from playing the battles who complain?

Dan does those exclusives as another exclusive. And of course there will be people that complain about them. Just be thankful they do the battles and the exclusives in the first place!

I think everyone should be given the same opportunity so no, and that is even though I must have the most regular worst results on them.

Or maybe Dan should ban people from playing the battles who complain?

Dan does those exclusives as another exclusive. And of course there will be people that complain about them. Just be thankful they do the battles and the exclusives already!

So if you won 50£ every day in that you'd think that was ok? In what world is that nice behaviour?? Trada dont allow same winner every time!

TBH I would pass it on, on Harry's thread if I won more than once but that's just me - I did do before from my free spins from the Christmas promotion even though I didn't profit and did pretty badly overall but that is just me :):)

Luck is luck and it doesnt come around so often so when people get lucky to keep winning good on them! Shouldnt get upset because luck is on their side. They have a right to give the prize away or keep it. Just because you are nice, doesnt mean others have to be or are obligated.

TBH I would pass it on, on Harry's thread if I won more than once but that's just me - I did do before from my free spins from the Christmas promotion even though I didn't profit and did pretty badly overall but that is just me :):)

If they pass it on that is. Aren't you a teeny bit suspicious how the hell they win all the time?? Because I am.

So if you won 50£ every day in that you'd think that was ok? In what world is that nice behaviour?? Trada dont allow same winner every time!

Did you even read the rules of the exclusives that Dan does?

It states clearly that only 1 winner from the 3 days. You can not win 3 times. So even if you post a screenshot on each day of the 3 days you can only win one. So get of your high horse. You seem to be complaining a lot lately. You have a deposit limit of £30 per month and yet you complain about not winning.

I deposit £30 in 10mins, I deposit hundreds and hundreds a month and do I complain like this, No. I might show my frustrations on occasion. But that is all it is. I do not make thread with pointless polls just because I am not happy I can not win. If you do not like losing then simply do not gamble. It is obviously causing you upset and that is not good for your health!

It's the same names every time? I shouldn't even have needed to make this poll. The competition has only shown me how greedy people are to be honest.

Personally i never entered this time even tho i had a great hit on jungle spirit.

But the competition is the same as every one ran on here. All members should be allowed to enter if they want.

Actually your post calling members greedy stinks of you being a jealous and bad loser. Sorry but that s the way its coming across. And to even start a poll sums it all up.

Did you even read the rules of the exclusives that Dan does?

It states clearly that only 1 winner from the 3 days. You can not win 3 times. So even if you post a screenshot on each day of the 3 days you can only win one. So get of your high horse. You seem to be complaining a lot lately. You have a deposit limit of £30 per month and yet you complain about not winning.

I deposit £30 in 10mins, I deposit hundreds and hundreds a month and do I complain like this, No. I might show my frustrations on occasion. But that is all it is. I do not make thread with pointless polls just because I am not happy I can not win. If you do not like losing then simply do not gamble. It is obviously causing you upset and that is not good for your health!

£60 actually and no need to brag we aren't all in the position to pump in 30quid every 10mins. And if you must know the reason is I lost hundreds on Bonanza so I did it so it can't happen again. And my deposit limits or expenditure has no relevance here if it's one every 3 days that is not so bad but if it's the same 6 people every time that ain't much better to be honest.

I do admit I sometimes wonder if the battles really are weighted, if so then those that deposit (and possibly lose the most) are being recompensed so it's only fair :)

It would be some feat to continuously win any competition. All's fair in love and war and all that.

Yet conversely if one person wins a random-type comp time and time again, I'd think something was amiss. And as the competition organizer I'd look to give others a crack of the whip, given that the winner isn't gonna relinquish the crown :cool:

Come no matter what guys lets try be nice and not post crap instead if got negative things to say do private messages maybe? To be honest i think this thread should just be closed and removed. No more comment :)
Paaske, I've just pmd you to tell you what I think where you can shove your posts :eek::p

Personally i never entered this time even tho i had a great hit on jungle spirit.

But the competition is the same as every one ran on here. All members should be allowed to enter if they want.

Actually your post calling members greedy stinks of you being a jealous and bad loser. Sorry but that s the way its coming across. And to even start a poll sums it all up.

I started a poll because Dan said reach out to the folk on here. It is the same names all the time man. How is that fair? It's not about jealousy it's the fact I shouldn;t have to have even started one. Like you didn;t enter your score fair play because you could have. If you agree with them why didn't you?

...but you won three categories on another comp and did you share then?

I didn't get to to cashout to share it, If I had I might well have and to be honest you have no idea of my generosity. I do share with people on here but I don't publicly announce it. I only do that if they win a prize off me in the "remarkable day at videoslots thread"

Come no matter what guys lets try be nice and not post crap instead if got negative things to say do private messages maybe? To be honest i think this thread should just be closed and removed. No more comment :)

It's a poll without any names mentioned nothing negative here mate. Sometimes something has to be said :thumbsup:

I started a poll because Dan said reach out to the folk on here. It is the same names all the time man. How is that fair? It's not about jealousy it's the fact I shouldn;t have to have even started one. Like you didn;t enter your score fair play because you could have. If you agree with them why didn't you?

I don't disagree with you in that at all mate. But maybe just discuss its then in the Videoslots battle thread which is already there or the other videoslots thread.... plenty of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back