1. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice

Poll:Best Screenshot of the Month?

Candidates Revealed...Cast your vote!.
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

banking options for US player

Discussion in 'Payment Processing Issues' started by butchikins54, Jul 13, 2014.

    Jul 13, 2014
  1. butchikins54

    butchikins54 Dormant account

    disabled navy vet/ retired construction worker
    United States
    Mister Meister;
    I gather that you've been around on-line gambling for awhile,right? What type of account is the least hassle and intrusive a person could use to submit to casinos for use as pay-out? Other countries restrict money exchanges to the U.S. and it is totally expected.
    My deal is I want to deposit and withdraw money to and from on-line sites using one " gambling fund " card. I find some banks and their cards won't allow money transfers, etc. Pay-pal is a bitch to deal with as is most credited banks. Which pre-paid debit cards would you recommend?
    Just want to gamble a little on-line for a hobby without exposing my pertinant info. I will welcome any opinions and advise.
    Thank you. Butchikins
  2. Jul 30, 2014
  3. Casinomeister

    Casinomeister Forum Cheermeister Staff Member

    I've moved this to payment processing issues - since this would be more an appropriate place to ask this question. Since I don't live in the States, I wouldn't be the one to answer this question. If you are in the State of NJ - you can participate in state licensed casinos using your credit cards and such and any local bank. As for the other states, I don't know.

Share This Page