Balance saving screenshots

Had a few i could have posted in the past but none have seemed worthy enough to show apart from this one, 5p stake 85p left.......

Screenshot 2020-03-07 at 00.51.27.png

Screenshot 2020-03-07 at 00.51.15.png

Screenshot 2020-03-07 at 00.50.44.png

Screenshot 2020-03-07 at 00.50.05.png

Think its the greed that leaves me a little disappointed. Im always jumping in and tinkering with bet size on this and this bonus is the one ive been looking for.

Had 4 scatters then a retrigger giving total of 25 spins.

I have to admit this is the luckiest balance saver I am ever likely to get. I made a £20 deposit and lost £10 of it playing 20p spins so decided to play the other £10 on book of dead at 30p a spin.

I don’t play these games much so I am careful to set spins to the right stake. Only this time I thought it was correct, as in bet = 30 so I span and 4 books drop straight in. Halfway through the bonus I notice £6 to my left and thought that must be for getting 4 books.

On closer inspection I noticed I had done a £6 spin. The result wasn’t fantastic at that stake but for a “cock up” they don’t get much better.

I was left thinking if only though as I immediately adjusted it to 30p and 5 minutes later look what popped up. Not complaining though.

51B9013F-5357-4BAC-8825-AF96CD0AD561.png8A5D9E1C-472C-45F1-A34B-E0C2C69E538E.png

I have to admit this is the luckiest balance saver I am ever likely to get. I made a £20 deposit and lost £10 of it playing 20p spins so decided to play the other £10 on book of dead at 30p a spin.

I don’t play these games much so I am careful to set spins to the right stake. Only this time I thought it was correct, as in bet = 30 so I span and 4 books drop straight in. Halfway through the bonus I notice £6 to my left and thought that must be for getting 4 books.

On closer inspection I noticed I had done a £6 spin. The result wasn’t fantastic at that stake but for a “cock up” they don’t get much better.

I was left thinking if only though as I immediately adjusted it to 30p and 5 minutes later look what popped up. Not complaining though.

View attachment 131613View attachment 131614

Get on Bonanza on the 4 quids later then.

Rolling like a streamer

Deposited $50, played very low stakes - 20c/30c/40c - and was getting absolutely nowhere. In fact, my balance only ever increased to about $5 higher than my starting balance. Got fed up, so went to one of my favourite Habanero games, playing $0.50c bets. Still nothing worthwhile, so with $2.66 left, I thought I would give up for the night, and placed a $2.50 bet just to clear out my funds. And this happened - 20 FS leading to a very nice balance saver.

spacefortune (2).jpg

Am a happy little vegemite.

Deposited $50, played very low stakes - 20c/30c/40c - and was getting absolutely nowhere. In fact, my balance only ever increased to about $5 higher than my starting balance. Got fed up, so went to one of my favourite Habanero games, playing $0.50c bets. Still nothing worthwhile, so with $2.66 left, I thought I would give up for the night, and placed a $2.50 bet just to clear out my funds. And this happened - 20 FS leading to a very nice balance saver.

View attachment 141373

Am a happy little vegemite.

That is awesome and very lucky :)

They say things happen for a reason
Was doing 0.30/0.20 forecast tricast bets on virtual races for past hour or so without a single win
Then some how did a £3 instead of 0.30 forecast anyway costing £18
Only noticed when account was at £2 from £20
Well it came as got away with that one
poll 2.jpgpoll.jpg

I was about to post a daft comment in this thread until I noticed that I only have a profile picture without any other data under it. Not even the time joined. So not only has Bryan removed me from reading a number of categories in the list including politics and the attic but I have the unique position of just being a thumbnail!

Last edited:
I was about to post a daft comment in this thread until I noticed that I only have a profile picture without any other data under it. Not even the time joined. So not only has Bryan banned me from reading a number of categories in the list including politics and the attic but I have the unique position of just being a thumbnail!
I still see it as normal i think.

1610828281467.png

I was about to post a daft comment in this thread until I noticed that I only have a profile picture without any other data under it. Not even the time joined. So not only has Bryan banned me from reading a number of categories in the list including politics and the attic but I have the unique position of just being a thumbnail!
See it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back