Your Input Please Bad run on new Playtech slot: Bee Frenzy

I actually have done well on this shot however in thousands of spins and 50 pus features I have never hit the special feature, I have only had maybe 5 of those 50 features where that bee shows up with no bee keeper.

So you need a beekeeper with that special blue symbol? that is gonna be hard then lol.

I can say I did finally get a feature on it and it paid about 40X then 10 spins later can you believe it I got another one that then paid around 180X. Then it went ice cold again for the next 100 spins so I left it........

My rtp is now 70% on it for lifetime thanks to those 2 features.

I think I will stay clear of this and all playtech slots from now on me thinks. I have always done badly with playtech. Only rarely winning on them. The best win I had on a playtech slot was a batman one. paid about £600 Stake was 0.50 or 0.40, can not remember been a long time since I played that slot, so I forgot if it was 20 lines or 25 lines.

So you need a beekeeper with that special blue symbol? that is gonna be hard then lol.

I can say I did finally get a feature on it and it paid about 40X then 10 spins later can you believe it I got another one that then paid around 180X. Then it went ice cold again for the next 100 spins so I left it........

My rtp is now 70% on it for lifetime thanks to those 2 features.

I think I will stay clear of this and all playtech slots from now on me thinks. I have always done badly with playtech. Only rarely winning on them. The best win I had on a playtech slot was a batman one. paid about £600 Stake was 0.50 or 0.40, can not remember been a long time since I played that slot, so I forgot if it was 20 lines or 25 lines.

Yes, one of the stupidest mechanics of the game is it gives you a heartsopper spin during regular play when you cannot get the beekeeper.

Yes, one of the stupidest mechanics of the game is it gives you a heartsopper spin during regular play when you cannot get the beekeeper.

Yep I noticed that too in the base game. It makes no sense really. As you can only trigger the blue symbol during free spins.... I thought that maybe you needed 2 of them to trigger something too. But now it makes sense you need a beekeeper as well as the blue symbol. I will for sure not even be trying to do this, as that would be chasing something that in reality seems ODDS stacked against us lol. It would probably take about 100 or more features before we landed a blue symbol and a beekeeper.

Or unless you are lucky the first time you play it and get feature in the first 10 spins and land them on your first ever feature. That would be miraculous considering how damn hard it is to even trigger the feature anyway and the way the reels do slow spin when you get 2 scatters but then do even further slow motion spin as a scatter comes into view, but as I said it usually does that when the scatter is at the bottom of the wheel already so it has no chance of ever dropping. But maybe that is just a programmed animation for a no bonus trigger and it always looks identical because of that, when I did trigger the feature those 2 times within 10 spins of eachother, the scatter symbol super slow motion happened when the scatter was at the top of the wheel. Which made me think. Ahhhhh now that is different than the hundreds of teases I had before...... So it must just have 2 types of super slow mo teases animations available?!.......

1 Which does not land and 1 that does land.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back