Aztec Treasure feature guarantee slot question

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
I was just playing at this slot at Inebet. Played around 100 spins without getting the feature and busted.On leaving the slot noticed the number of spins needed to retrigger the slot wass reset to 150. Well, maybe if I had an adequate balance the meter will again show the remaining spins(around 50) I need to get the guarantee so I went to the cashier to make a deposit. Nope, meter still showed 150 spins needed which is in complete contrast to my earlier experience. In short, nothing was saved and I need to start from scratch. So, if any of you had played this game, would the meter be reset or should it show the remaining number of spins I need to get the feature? Views and comments are appreciated.

BTW, I wrote to support who promised to give me a reply on Monday.

Did you check the meter after depositing with the last bet size you made before exiting the game.
If I remember it correctly the meter resets only if the bet size is changed...and the earlier progress should still be stored once you change the bet back to what it was in your previous session...not sure if I remember it right. :)

I have only played a feature guarantee slot a few times, but I am possitive in my situation the remaining spins were there when I returned. I know this because I played, got bored and played other games. When I went back, not in the same session, not even in the same day I believe, it showed how many more spins I needed.

I have a question for you Chuchu, why do you play feature guaranteed games? I mean what if you spin and spin and finally get the guarantee and it pays poorly? Why not just play a slot you enjoy and if you don't get the feature move on and play another game? When they first came out, I thought the guarantee paid more..lol..but found out it didn't.

I have only played a feature guarantee slot a few times, but I am possitive in my situation the remaining spins were there when I returned. I know this because I played, got bored and played other games. When I went back, not in the same session, not even in the same day I believe, it showed how many more spins I needed.

I have a question for you Chuchu, why do you play feature guaranteed games? I mean what if you spin and spin and finally get the guarantee and it pays poorly? Why not just play a slot you enjoy and if you don't get the feature move on and play another game? When they first came out, I thought the guarantee paid more..lol..but found out it didn't.

This isnt a poorly-paying slot. I wasnt going anywhere before I played this slot but the 100 or so spins were just terrible but I thought never mind since I will get the feature within about 50 spins when I make another deposit.

Ohhhh, ok...like I said I only played one of those slots a few times.

Hope it goes back to leaving you with the remaining spins, good luck.

I was just playing at this slot at Inebet. Played around 100 spins without getting the feature and busted.On leaving the slot noticed the number of spins needed to retrigger the slot wass reset to 150. Well, maybe if I had an adequate balance the meter will again show the remaining spins(around 50) I need to get the guarantee so I went to the cashier to make a deposit. Nope, meter still showed 150 spins needed which is in complete contrast to my earlier experience. In short, nothing was saved and I need to start from scratch. So, if any of you had played this game, would the meter be reset or should it show the remaining number of spins I need to get the feature? Views and comments are appreciated.

BTW, I wrote to support who promised to give me a reply on Monday.

If you run it under $1 you're screwed. You can change your bet and play at multiple denominations as long as you have money in your account. If deplete your account it will completely reset.

If you run it under $1 you're screwed. You can change your bet and play at multiple denominations as long as you have money in your account. If deplete your account it will completely reset.

I played the Aztec's Millions progressive the other day and got 3 Millions on the first spin (2 short of course)

Well, I am certain its a software glitch by now. Actually, I was playing with a bonus and on my 2nd last spin ie after which I only had sufficient money for one more spin at 0.25 per spin, there was a message stating that should my balance fall below 0.10 the meter will be reset or something like that. Now even after my last spinmy balance was still in excess of 0.10 so accumulated spins should not be forfeited. In fact, I deposited another 10 bucks with a bonus and the exact scenario reoccurred. Meanwhile, played the same slot at another rtg at 0.25 per spin and the message was that should the balance fall below 0.99 the meter will be reset. Big difference. In the case with Inet since the message was misleading either it should state 0.99 or the triggering chance should be reinstated. Of course they wont do it now and I dont really mind but it is puzzling why the message is so misleading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back