arrgh - another online casino withholding winnings!

Let_It_Ride

Quit Gambling
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Location
europe
A week ago I decided to close all my accounts with online casinos as I've lost faith in the industry (and loads of money :D ) the number of complaints seems to have tripled in the last few weeks, it's as if the online casinos know that Bryan had gone on his holidays and are pulling this crap.

Well I had one account still left open and a few euros in my NETeller, so thought I'd have one last spin before calling it a day.

I deposited 120 + 130 euros total 250 and had a good run and made various withdrawals totalling 720 euros, a profit of 470 euros.

Today I see on cashcheck all withdrawals are still 'work in progress' but my NETeller has been credited back with 250 the same amount as my deposits!

No email to explain why they have denied my winnings, there are no issues here about a bonus or documents, infact I've even had withdrawals from this casino in the past. I just spoke to CS who said they'll get finance to look into it and I need to wait 48 hours.

I see online casino land going down hill, time to get out now people before it's too late, I'm NEVER EVER playing online again, it's just too much.

Will name and shame in 48 hours if no money hits NETeller.
 

thechap

Banned User - multiple forum accounts - violation
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Location
sunny croxdale
Good luck, it seems as though a sudden spate of bad behaviour from microgaming. A shame as I always thought of them as beyond doubt the best in the business, though now I'm donsidering converting to crytologic, dont recall many complaints for them.
 

mucullus

Experienced Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Location
Germany
Some casinos will process your original deposited amount first and your winnings in a separate payment. Sometimes the second payment can take up to 12 hours. I don't know why some places do this but have seen it for the Palace Group, Roxy and Vegas Splendido.

Hope you will receive your winnings soon.
 

rreevy

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Location
UK
Sorry to hear about the conclusions you've reached about the online gambling industry, Let_It_Ride.

In this particular case, I would give it a little longer. I have in the past seen MG casinos pay my deposit back to my Neteller account, then pay the winnigs separately. However, the winnings were usually paid soon after the deposit - later that day is typical, and I don't remember it ever being more than 24 hours. (Actually, I'm sure a 25 withdrawal was paid twice one time - I called the casino to point out the mistake, but they didn't seem to want to know!)

In general, though, I can understand people losing faith in the industry. 888 and Starluck rogued, and some trouble seems to be going on at Belle Rock... worrying.
 

Let_It_Ride

Quit Gambling
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Location
europe
rreevy said:
Sorry to hear about the conclusions you've reached about the online gambling industry, Let_It_Ride.

In this particular case, I would give it a little longer. I have in the past seen MG casinos pay my deposit back to my Neteller account, then pay the winnigs separately. However, the winnings were usually paid soon after the deposit - later that day is typical, and I don't remember it ever being more than 24 hours. (Actually, I'm sure a 25 withdrawal was paid twice one time - I called the casino to point out the mistake, but they didn't seem to want to know!)

In general, though, I can understand people losing faith in the industry. 888 and Starluck rogued, and some trouble seems to be going on at Belle Rock... worrying.

Hi, I wish I had your confidence, but from my experience if a cash out does not go through within a couple of days and sits as 'work in progress' there's going to be a problem. They refunded the two deposits over 4 days ago and I see no sign of the winnings.

Still I'm not going to ruin my weekend, I'll give them a bell tomorrow and then if needed give the rep on here a heads up, I just wish online casinos would get the idea pay your players without all this hassle and they'll come back again and again.
 

Let_It_Ride

Quit Gambling
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Location
europe
well after several emails and phone calls I still don't know why they are withholding my winnings and have only paid back the deposits.

Each time CS say they see no reason why I should not be paid and will send an urgent email to finance. Now after some questioning I find out finance is not an internal dept of this casino but they mean their ecash merchants.

Is this normal that the ecash merchants should be deciding who they pay and not, should this not be down to the casino to decide, after all my account is with the casino. What good are the casino T&Cs when they promise payment in x number of days if their ecash merchants are working to totally different timescales and can't even provide the casino CS with why they are failing to pay me.

The casino in question is All Jackpots which is even more disappointing when the rep has been on here posting about the marketing issue and saying things like how they had a good reputation and always looked after their players.

Jackpot factory please show me you mean well by your ACTIONS and not just your WORDS.

Either pay me or at least tell me why you are not paying me so that we can fix the problem if there is one!
 

vtlady

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Location
USA
Jackpot Factory

The Jackpot Factory just keep digging the hole deeper. Pretty soon they are going to want to fill it in over themselves. Just can't wait for the next interesting news about them.
 

henryVIII

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Location
UK
Pretty soon i dont you'll be able to play at ANY online casino without worrying about getting paid or being accused of fraud (with no evidence), etc.

It is getting beyond a joke now (not that it ever was). I just cant bring myself to deposit anymore. Life is too short.
 

yameater

Meister Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Location
USA, N.C.
yep,been there also...

I also had the same thing happen there and I closed my account about a month ago. I got 3 different explanations as to why the payment was taking so long, and finally they paid me, but not through my desired withdrawl option. I finally got the money though. It's ashame. I liked the casino, but i get impatient over stuff like withdrawls if there is no good reason behind it.
Hope it works out okay for you.
 

RakePayer

Dormant account
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Location
The Hague, NL
henryVIII said:
Pretty soon i dont you'll be able to play at ANY online casino without worrying about getting paid or being accused of fraud (with no evidence), etc.

And at that moment the online casino branch will have killed itself.
 

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Location
Up$hitCreek
Let It Ride, have you heard from the resident JF rep? PM him again. I remember reading about a similar problem at JF (I can't find it now) but it was all worked out in the end.

Good luck!
 

silkprint

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Location
Mass
I have been paid the same way quite a few times and like someone said before it can take another day sometimes before the rest hits your Neteller.
 

Let_It_Ride

Quit Gambling
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Location
europe
Mousey said:
Let It Ride, have you heard from the resident JF rep? PM him again. I remember reading about a similar problem at JF (I can't find it now) but it was all worked out in the end.

Good luck!

Hi Mousey

I had a PM from the rep this morning to say I've been paid and have just checked my NETeller and the money is there.

Neither the rep or casino management have done me the courtesy to say what went wrong and more importantly how it will be avoided in the future.
 

vinylweatherman

You type well loads
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Location
United Kingdom
I know the feeling!

Let_It_Ride said:
Hi Mousey

I had a PM from the rep this morning to say I've been paid and have just checked my NETeller and the money is there.

Neither the rep or casino management have done me the courtesy to say what went wrong and more importantly how it will be avoided in the future.

This has been a problem with this group for well over a year. Finance is managed by a bunch who call themselves "Inexia". They are so "accident prone" it is beyond belief. I have had a vast number of problems, however all have resulted in eventual payment. The annoyance is that I have to constantly prod and moan to get any movement. I once decided to simply say nothing and wait patiently and not get rude with CS. Well after 12 days I broke! Clearly, you DO have to keep phoning again and again.
If Inexia are running OK, payment is really fast, if something has gone wrong, it's like rodding a drain! The other annoying thing is that CS can do absolutely nothing about it, Inexia run to their own rules. I can confirm that something has slowed them up the last two weeks, with payments taking 4-5 days, rather than the usual 18 hours from a flush.

As it turns out though, Inexia are NOT an "independent company" they are another branch of "Jackpot Factory", a subsidiary of the main holding company behind the group. This is plain to see from the Inexia website, they list all the casinos they handle, and oddly enough, all are JF!

The best way to "rod the drain" with Inexia, is to contact the rep here, and ignore the CS. Cashcheck is no guide, as it can take some while to update from "work in progress". When they have dealt with the SEO issue, a good look at internal communications between the casino and E-cash side is sorely needed.
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Location
UK
vinylweatherman said:
As it turns out though, Inexia are NOT an "independent company" they are another branch of "Jackpot Factory", a subsidiary of the main holding company behind the group. This is plain to see from the Inexia website, they list all the casinos they handle, and oddly enough, all are JF!
Registrant:
Spinspark Ltd
1st Floor Exchange House,
54-58 Athol Street
Douglas, Isle Of Man IM1 1JD
GB
44 1624-625330

(Where have we heard of this company before?)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
:

"You may deposit money into your e-cash account with a major credit card. All your financial transactions are processed through Inexia Limited, Gibraltar, UK, a subsidiary of WildJack.com."
 

Let_It_Ride

Quit Gambling
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Location
europe
vinylweatherman said:
This has been a problem with this group for well over a year. Finance is managed by a bunch who call themselves "Inexia". They are so "accident prone" it is beyond belief. I have had a vast number of problems, however all have resulted in eventual payment. The annoyance is that I have to constantly prod and moan to get any movement. I once decided to simply say nothing and wait patiently and not get rude with CS. Well after 12 days I broke! Clearly, you DO have to keep phoning again and again.
If Inexia are running OK, payment is really fast, if something has gone wrong, it's like rodding a drain! The other annoying thing is that CS can do absolutely nothing about it, Inexia run to their own rules. I can confirm that something has slowed them up the last two weeks, with payments taking 4-5 days, rather than the usual 18 hours from a flush.

As it turns out though, Inexia are NOT an "independent company" they are another branch of "Jackpot Factory", a subsidiary of the main holding company behind the group. This is plain to see from the Inexia website, they list all the casinos they handle, and oddly enough, all are JF!

The best way to "rod the drain" with Inexia, is to contact the rep here, and ignore the CS. Cashcheck is no guide, as it can take some while to update from "work in progress". When they have dealt with the SEO issue, a good look at internal communications between the casino and E-cash side is sorely needed.

I think that top of any players list has to be fast error free cash outs, and as your experience and now mine shows JF are unable to provide this.

I put a direct question to the rep here and also casino manager via CS to explain to me what the delays were and how they will avoid in future, they choose not to reply.

My account with them is now CLOSED.
 
Top