Are you angry?

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
It's strange sometimes that you see words of wisdom in exactly the moment you need them:)

I've been angry lately, and sad, and disappointed and have had a hard time letting things go. It's human feelings but often we hurt the people around us just as much as we hurt ourselves.

Now it's the time to listen to these words. At least for me, and maybe, maybe, someone else in here also need them right now ;)

Attachments

• 10626134_846220328751791_8315317101384740480_o.jpg
    10626134_846220328751791_8315317101384740480_o.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 123
Could not agree more. When someone does something I don't like I'll give them the silent treatment. Sometimes I'll do it just for the hell of it and leave them guessing. I think it's a good way to avoid angry situations that could and probably would turn confrontational. I'm not a confrontational person unless someone confronts me so people don't usually confront me, I've been called aggressive a couple of times in the past. I think it's always a better option to remove myself from the situation than let anger eat away at me. I think anger can be a real emotional energy leech. I think it's similar to jealousy it's like cutting off your nose to spite you're face.

I think all negative emotions are bad, I think they are linked to stress and are horrible on the body.

Could not agree more. When someone does something I don't like I'll give them the silent treatment. Sometimes I'll do it just for the hell of it and leave them guessing. I think it's a good way to avoid angry situations that could and probably would turn confrontational. I'm not a confrontational person unless someone confronts me so people don't usually confront me, I've been called aggressive a couple of times in the past. I think it's always a better option to remove myself from the situation than let anger eat away at me. I think anger can be a real emotional energy leech. I think it's similar to jealousy it's like cutting off your nose to spite you're face.

I think all negative emotions are bad, I think they are linked to stress and are horrible on the body.

I don't really agree with you there. Surprise? :D

It's fine to get angry. If people don't get angry at some things that are happening, then there would be no power or will to make things better either.
We can't just walk away from everything. To be angry can give us the strengh we need.

What I meant with my first post is that it's not so wise to let them eat you. Sooner or later they have to go....
Negative feelings are only wrong if you have them for the wrong reason or you get caught up in them and let them take over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back