Anyone using Pantheon.io for hosting?

kahntrutahn

Dormant account
I'm shopping around for new hosting for our website. It's a Drupal website and Pantheon.io's product and pitch looks good to me. However, I don't know of any gambling affiliates that are using it and I'd love to get some real world feedback from a current/past user.

Anyone?

Having a quick look around I can find nothing but good reviews for them. They seem to know to their stuff, have good infrastructure and a good support team.

The negatives; Seems very expensive starting at $25 a month with the next plan $100. "Up to 10,000 monthly pageviews" seems a lot but if you have a affiliate site with plenty of pages they soon add up.

SEO wise, if you are targeting the US market fine as it seems customers get a San Francisco IP address.

I have little knowledge of US hosting companies as my history is in the UK, Netherlands and Malta for servers etc.

Having a quick look around I can find nothing but good reviews for them. They seem to know to their stuff, have good infrastructure and a good support team.

The negatives; Seems very expensive starting at $25 a month with the next plan $100. "Up to 10,000 monthly pageviews" seems a lot but if you have a affiliate site with plenty of pages they soon add up.

SEO wise, if you are targeting the US market fine as it seems customers get a San Francisco IP address.

I have little knowledge of US hosting companies as my history is in the UK, Netherlands and Malta for servers etc.

Thanks for the reply Nicola.

They do seem pricey, but I'm willing to pay for speed and support. I actually just got an email from them that states they are offering a free worldwide CDN hookup and https included at no extra charge. When I was researching them just a few days ago https was extra.

Looks like this CDN has 36 delivery locations and 15 of them in the USA now.

I haven't found anything better than this for a Drupal site in my searchings so far. I'm leaning heavily towards trying them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back