Anyone Used Roulette Sniper?

Janine

Dormant account
Has anyone used roulette sniper 2.0 to any degree of success. I want to try it but wanted to get your thoughts first?

Has anyone used roulette sniper 2.0 to any degree of success. I want to try it but wanted to get your thoughts first?

I wouldn't bother with it if I were you Richard:D

It looks like a load of expensive bollocks to me. Any thoughts of gambling your way out of debt, or beat the recession, using yet another dodgy roulette system should be dismissed.

888.com would probably refuse to pay you anyway, because they will pull the "bot clause" on you.

Even with a discount on the $200 asking price, the only person making money with this product will be the 25 year old dropout who came up with the idea.

I haven't used it, but it's success depends on your situation.

If you are looking for roulette sniper to be successful by itself, then you are in the wrong mind set. All a bot can possibly do is automate whatever inputs you put into it. So, if you put in a successful system, then roulette sniper will be successful. If you put in a losing system, then roulette sniper won't be successful.

Pretty much everyone here will tell you that no systems work, so basically all you would have is an automated way to lose money beyond what you spent for the software.

So, here is what you would need to do...

First figure out a strategy which works in the long term. This is probably functionally impossible as you simply can't get around the house edge (though you could look at the zero house edge games at Betvoyager.) However, there are a very small number of people who claim to make consistent profits over the long term. Are they telling the truth? Only they know and the rest of us don't care. Arguing this is pointless, but perhaps it gives the roulette fans hope that there are ways to stand up to roulette.

Only after you have done the impossible and figured out a magical way to consistently make money on roulette over the long term can you look into possibly automating this strategy with a bot. You would then need to look at the capabilities of the bot. If the bot is capable of automating your strategy, then go for it. If it's not, then keep looking.

So, roulette sniper is just a tool. If you have the tools to build a house, but have no clue on how to build a house, then the tools probably won't help. The same is true of roulette bots. Stay away from them. Figure out your own strategy. Once you find something that works, then maybe try to automate that strategy.

The only system i`ve seen that makes constant profits is horses and real bookmakers, you will need a lot of cash and balls of steel to play it though.

Doubling up on the favourite - A few guidelines, stick to cards that have a maximum of 10-12 runners per race, if there are joint favourites split the bet between them.

It works like this..... Race one = £1 on the favourite, if the favourite does not win then race two = £2, race three = £4 etc, etc, if the favourite wins then you start again with £1.

Newmarket today..

Race 1 = £1

Race 2 = £2

Race 3 = £4 and fav won at 3/1 a return of £16

Race 4 = £1

Race 5 = £2 and fav won at 3/1 a return of £8

Race 6 = £1

Race 7 = £2 and fav won at 4/9 a return £3.25.

Race 8 = £1

So an outlay of £14 with a return of £27.25p, an overall profit of £13.25p, this system a few years ago would have got you removed from certain bookmakers, but like I say you need a lot of cash sometimes, an eighth race bet with no winners will cost a cool £128, some cards go up to 12 races, pick a certain race track and monitor it over a set period and I will almost guarantee 100% it will not only show a profit, but a nice one at that ;).

P.S.

This has some awesome returns also.. Greyhounds - £5 reverse forecast on the two outsiders, a 12 race card will set you back £120 (£10 a race), a mediocre forecast with odds around 9/2 and 9/2 will net a high £30`s return and ofc times this by 5, that`s your money back and some, however if you hit a 10/1 and 8/1 that`s around a £450-£500 return, every time I go to the dogs I do this bet and have yet to have no returns over 12 races, if any of you reading this visit the bookies, keep your eye on the dogs and the two outsiders, especially if one of these outsiders is a roamer and cuts across the other dogs to hug the railings, remember there are no steward`s inquiries in dog racing ;).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back