Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Socialtournaments - Pragmatic

Official Anyone played SocialTournaments? - The Socialtournaments.com thread

PragmaticWolf

I-Gaming Industry Representative
Hello beautiful souls :) How did the summer treat you so far?

I'd like to start by apologising for the inconveniences caused by the Bank Wire payment method which was not able to be selected (even if you are from EU/Thailand as indicated). This issue was fixed just minutes ago and it should work as intended now :)

PayPal is now a globally available option of withdrawing your prizes, in the beginning, it might take slightly longer than other withdrawal methods while we sort some things out with PayPal but we expect it to be fully up and running this month and be just as fast as the other e-wallet options.

Last but not least, I am super excited to announce Pragmatic Play's newest release, Drago - Jewels of Fortune. This bad boy has it all and is going to go be featured in a multitude of game modes (including Bonus Buy).

Step inside the dragons lair in the Respin Round and take their most precious gem of up to 48,000x your bet .

Check out our schedule and make sure you don’t miss our Extra Tournaments taking place today and tomorrow.

Lastly, I hope everyone remains safe and with a high morale as the Coronavirus is still taking attempts at upsetting us in 2020. Our 2019/2020 new year's resolutions might seem more or less unrealistic now, but don't ever let that bring you down my friends. Myself, I discovered meditation to help a lot and it might do wonders for you as well :)

Stay safe, stay loved, and keep loving!
Wolf.

Last edited:

smart_croatia

PABnoaccred
still..just hanging in there, seeing if I get bumped
have hung onto a place for a few weeks now, but pays to 300, slowly getting close to bumped off the board (I've 7 tickets in the hopper)

View attachment 136330

how are y'all doing?
from start till today i never placed to top paying positions on monthly, i have like 10ish monthly tickets, but GL to keep it :)

PragmaticWolf

@PragmaticWolf I have noticed over the past week or so that the lag and frequents errors on the website are back. Can you please look into this, it's annoying.
Great news my friend, just recently some major updates both on Pragmatic Play and on Social Tournaments side were done server-wise. We expect the overall feeling to be around 3-4 times faster than before, even at peak times.

So lag and disconnect issues should drastically be removed by now :) Let me know, of course, if you still experience them as often.

PragmaticWolf

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great day and hoping we can make it even better :thumbsup:

It's less than one hour now and everyone will be able to play Pragmatic Play's newest release, Street Racer! The 3 extra tournaments which you are already familiar with will run from 10:00 to 18:00 UTC, from 18:00 to 02:00 UTC (tomorrow) and from 02:00 to 10:00 UTC (tomorrow).

If you love the retro feeling of the good ol' days when Need for Speed™ and Fast and Furious™ were the the craze, I hope that our newest slot release will bring you the same nostalgic joy that it brought me :cheers:

Wishing you all a wonderful end of the week and a relaxing weekend ahead and looking forward to hearing your feedback about Street Racer!

Love and stay loved! :)
Wolf

PragmaticWolf

Hi friends, I always ask you how your week has been going but the answers are few so, i'll start with my happiest achievement for this week:

As an avid chess lover from a young age, I have returned to my passion a few months ago and have challenged myself to reach the Grandmaster title within the next 5 years. This week, i'll have my first coaching session with one of Ukraine's top 100 players and my excitement is very hard to contain!! :laugh:

As you might be aware of already, Pragmatic Play's newest release, Great Rhino Deluxe is happening right now :) The extra tournaments with which you are already accustomed with are following the same schedule recipe as last week. The first one being already available on Social Tournaments in order to jump right into the action and grab a slice of the prize money cake!

I hope to see you there and wish you the best of luck in all the tournaments available.

Also, don't just leave me hanging :) Let's all share some of the things that made us happy this week, no matter how big or small they might seem to others, share the love! :cheers:

dionysus

Contest Manager
Staff member
CAG
MM
if you havent yet, it's a great time to join the Social Group; there's a freshman turney for new players and from there, a seniors tournament with some pretty stellar prizes simply for playing free tournaments using some of your favourite Pragmatic slots.

Be sure to check it out and GL :thumbsup:

PragmaticWolf

Howdy everyone! I hope you're just as excited as I am for the upcoming Season 4 in which we have plenty of surprises planned for you :) The maintenance will start at midnight (14th of August at 00:00:00 UTC) and we expect it to last about 10 hours. :thumbsup:

As you are probably aware of by now, Pragmatic Play's newest release - The Dog House Megaways - is ongoing on Social Tournaments under the form of lovely extra tournaments which you can play through-out today. :laugh:

I would like to thank everyone for all the support, feedback and criticism received through-out Season 3 and we're eager to face new challenges in Season 4 and continue developing this awesome project! As always, we highly value your feedback and suggestions so never hesitate to speak your mind. <3

P.S: Bad jujus have been pushed away, we fed the hamsters a really good carrot and cabbage meal and we don't expect the Season 4 launch to be nearly as problematic as the Season 3 one :) See ya there ladies and gents!

Last edited:

PragmaticWolf

Hello friends! Hope you had a great week so far and are preparing for a relaxing weekend and some slotty wins :)

Popping in to let you know that it's less than 30 minutes until the first extra tournament on Social Tournaments will start. This extra (along with the upcoming 2 more extra tournaments like you are used to) celebrates the release of the Curse of the Werewolf Megaways™ by Pragmatic Play. ;)

This spooky title awaits everyone with some awesome graphics, music and a multitude of game types (in fact, all of them, from Total Win and Multiplier Win to Bonus Buys modes and might even see a shot in the Mission game type to see how it fends). :thumbsup:

I have my fingers crossed for you and looking to see your feedback in the newest Megaways slot released :cheers:

With love,
Wolf

dionysus

Contest Manager
Staff member
CAG
MM
cheers, guys :thumbsup:

win.JPG

if you arent playing yet are able, good time to jump in.

Besides the free tournaments and being able to scope out and try new releases, lots of good stuff happening in the Social Group

GL :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

September 2020
Week 2 Standings

Freshman

1 ) zelainya 2217

Senior

1 ) levider 4881
2 ) fiolek 4870
3 ) fuleske 4864
4 ) richard 4823
5 ) drownie 4809
6 ) anko 4798
7 ) ternur 4737